Kiddorism
What's New?

2016 Season is rapidly approaching: Where you at and what show(s) are you doing

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
What's your age/height/weight and what Class/Weight do you compete at (or hope to).
What shows are you gonna do?

45yrs old 5'7" I'm sitting at a slightly out of breath 218lbs planning on a 190lbs LHW. Did my first LHW at 186 last year cause I couldn't get to MW anymore. I've got my wife's season mapped out and will prep around hers so prolly do a July show (South Jersey Championships or Muscle Beach).

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Sounds like a good plan. Ive been throwing around the idea of mid summer show. Trying to get fully motivated and work from there. Goodluck brother

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
S
Big and hairy at the moment, lol. I probably wont get the urge to do anything till it warms up a bit here. 54 years old, 5'10, 222 pounds. Probably cut to around 190, but be in the grandmasters so weight doesn't matter. Or I might take the entire year off and just work on size. Hell I don't know what I'm doing yet, lol.

Good luck to you and your wifey bro. You two make a hell of a team!

Last edited:
I

IFIWAS

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2011
36 5'10" 243 at the moment doing first show ever April 23. Nervous about the cut but we will see how it goes. After that I think I may want to do another but I'll maybe re think after these 13+weeks are over

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Good thread Mike.

I am thinking about sitting this year out. Will be the first time in 20 years I have not competed. "Might" do an amateur Strongman, or was even eyeing up that classic division of Bodybuilding for Hartford Europa. Not gonna pressure myself. Way too busy with life. If I compete, I won't put in full effort. Nowadays when I compete I find that I go to enjoy myself and spend time with the crew and meet people. I don't have the drive I used to, at least for now. Still enjoy being as strong as possible.

^^ will follow to see who else is competing ^^

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
I'm super heavweight NPC. I'm 29, 6'3 and weigh 284 right now. I plan to compete around 260.
October 15th: San Francisco Championships
November 5th: Sacramento Championships

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic