2)david henry
3) kevin english
4) guy cisternino
5) jose raymond

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
there was a pretty big group of us that hung together. No one was pro yet at the time, but all of us had at least 1 or more nationals under the belt. We used to go in and smell that dirty ass sweat shop smell and bang iron like it was done 40 years ago. We would rotate between Fords and a cpl other local meathead places. One of the places just as old (long gone now) were about the 2 best places to just train seriously old school. No fancy ass machines then, but a few that helped isolate well was all. The rest were heavy ass iron plates and dumbbells up to 200 at the time. Not sure what they have done with the place lately though. Im sure it has been upgraded and looks nice and may even smell better these days LOL. But it was a serious place then for serious dudes. Its honestly been 15 yrs since I was last inside Glenns place man.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
there was a pretty big group of us that hung together. No one was pro yet at the time, but all of us had at least 1 or more nationals under the belt. We used to go in and smell that dirty ass sweat shop smell and bang iron like it was done 40 years ago. We would rotate between Fords and a cpl other local meathead places. One of the places just as old (long gone now) were about the 2 best places to just train seriously old school. No fancy ass machines then, but a few that helped isolate well was all. The rest were heavy ass iron plates and dumbbells up to 200 at the time. Not sure what they have done with the place lately though. Im sure it has been upgraded and looks nice and may even smell better these days LOL. But it was a serious place then for serious dudes. Its honestly been 15 yrs since I was last inside Glenns place man.

Sounds like the same spot I've always heard about over the years. Idk why I've never checked it out to be honest. Just never really fit in my plans I guess. I've heard it's been upgraded and pretty nice but still as old school. The location is a shitty area though. But I guess it makes sense in a few ways, you know what I'm getting at lol.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
yeah the location is on a shitty side of town over run with illegal immigrants and a lot of un savory characters for sure, that have only gotten much worse over the past cpl decades i am sure

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
yeah the location is on a shitty side of town over run with illegal immigrants and a lot of un savory characters for sure, that have only gotten much worse over the past cpl decades i am sure

You nailed it brother. Definitely a lot worse now

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
Def think Phil's gonna take it !!! But I would def like to see Ramy in the top 5 as well !!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic