Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

2014 Arnold Classic - Evan Centopani & Branch Warren 2 weeks out

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Evan Centopani the newest IFBB pro is looking very well prepared to compete on the next level and wreak some have at the pro level. Give Evan a few years and he should be a regular landing in the top 5 of major professional bodybuilding events.

11r9l5d.jpg

2wn4ftl.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm a big fan of Evan's... Branch is looking kinda old in that pic. Face is really thinned out. Maybe its just the angle of the pic or something. He's a hard working guy for sure though.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Branch looks a bit grim , he has got that very depleted look though which probably means come show time he'll be looking amazing .

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Typically Evan Centopani looks great in the pics right before the show. Then come show day he flattens out. Hope he figures it out this time around. Branch is Branch. I think we have seen the best of him. Personally I'm cheering for Ben Pakulski this year.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
If there is an Italian dude on the stage I am rooting for him.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Evan is at Montanari's Powerhouse in New Haven in that photo. I train there when I can..amazing gym if you ever make it out to CT. I see him all the time training, so the ridiculousness of how big he is has worn off a bit. He handles himself really well...all the people that constantly bother him. I'd lose my mind. He is very nice and polite. I hope he does awesome, he is very deserving of it.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Typically Evan looks great in the pics right before the show. Then come show day he flattens out. Hope he figures it out this time around. Branch is Branch. I think we have seen the best of him. Personally I'm cheering for Ben Pakulski this year.

Im with you. I hope Ben wins too. Evan messes up the last couple days every year. Hopefully this year is different. I dont think he uses a "guru." He thinks its a waste.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
They're depleted, still gotta drop water, carb up, tan, etc. They can make a complete 180 in 24 hrs.

IMO, Branch is heading out the door like Cutler.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
I say Evan if he finally figures out how to dial in and not flatten out. Ben otherwise. I love Branch's workhorse mentality but I sadly don't see him doing it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic