Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

2013 Olympia - My top 15 predictions for the Mr. Olympia and why

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Im sure they already have the final placings set for this year.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Gf good to see your back your spot on its a done deal you want know the positions look at the ifbb poster there put out there's the top six there.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Gf good to see your back your spot on its a done deal you want know the positions look at the ifbb poster there put out there's the top six there.

Its a joke. If Kai can come in shredded, Jay can win number 5, Big Ramy is gonna win. Ninjas could show up and injure Phil and he would still win.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Ramy is a freak for sure. However, his physique is not balanced. His calves are woefully undeveloped, hamstring need work, especially as they are dominated by his massive quads.

I have not followed the Olympia since I stopped competing 18.5 years ago. Looking at the 2012 competitors, I was a bit shocked, as they, IMO, were much weaker, especially in terms of conditioning than they used to be.

Part of the reason has to do w/ the banning of diuretics. There is a formula used by the So Cal pros, that I used to win my last show, an NPC National qualifier. (L Heavyweight, lost the overall to the heavyweight).

The formula is very scientific, safe, and effective if you stick to the program. However many keep pushing the envelope, especially the Germans who run diuretics for 30 days.

If Dorian was back at his peak, he would dominate the field.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
Good predictions but I have to say that I don't believe Dexter to be coming in that high, he is a beast undoubtedly but I wouldn't rate him over Rhoden or Branch (yes, politics definitely push him up). Also remember when Dexter was up against Freeman, I know it went to Dexter but I definitely say that the xman won that show hands down so in saying that I wouldn't rate freeman as low as 14th, probably come in around 11th as his physique is hard to dismiss, he's got the formula worked out and dials in consistent. I don't think Lionel Beyeke will hit top 15 either.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I think big ramy could be top 2 and also I think beyeke and centropani may place in the 7-8 area

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I think big ramy could be top 2 and also I think beyeke and centropani may place in the 7-8 area

I don't think centopani qualified did he? I though I had read that somewhere. Hopefully I'm wrong.

edit: I was wrong I just saw that he placed first at Tamp.

Last edited:
Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Gotta admit, Heath looked amazing last year. However, the only guy in the whole top 10 w/ properly conditioned legs was Warren.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I haven't followed the mr o since the great lee Haney and Dorian where reining champions but I'm looking forward to this one.kai wil never win the mr o after his g4p shit jai won't win as his best days are behind him it will be Heath again.rami is going to make some of the guys look small next to him and narrow ala phil.branch still do not know how he one the Arnold twice beyond me terrible physic as for the rest of the guys I just hope they can dial there conditioning in.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
MAybe Alex Rodrigues will place... lmao

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic