mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I first started training for health reasons, but then saw Jay's pic in a mag and from there I've been on this retarded quest of getting as big as humanly possible. He's been an inspiration to me. Also can't help appreciate another great bodybuilder from MA :)

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Always looked up to him ~ have all of his DVD's, signed photos etc and he's always been one of my favourites.

He has been a fantastic role model for the sport right from the start, it's a little hard to imagine him not being up onstage anymore battling it out. Classy interview though, especially Jay mentioning how he thought this was one of the most exciting Mr. O's he has been a part of despite not coming close to winning. Sidenote, Frank looks like he has aged really fast over the last few years ?! :ranger:

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Very humble guy right there.A mark of a true champ.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I think jay is cool but did not deserve 6 place rolly should have placed ahead of him and dex.should he retire no keep training and do the Arnold as he may grow into the show and surprise many people.a top 6 place in the mr o is a top 3 in the Arnold

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Agreed, Frank looked like an AIDS patient.....And I am not sure y he wore such a cheap looking suit, he should have some money left over....

Always looked up to him ~ have all of his DVD's, signed photos etc and he's always been one of my favourites.

He has been a fantastic role model for the sport right from the start, it's a little hard to imagine him not being up onstage anymore battling it out. Classy interview though, especially Jay mentioning how he thought this was one of the most exciting Mr. O's he has been a part of despite not coming close to winning. Sidenote, Frank looks like he has aged really fast over the last few years ?! :ranger:

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Jay has always been one of my favorites, but I have to say he just didn't have it this year. His legs looked smaller than usual. I was also disappointed in kai. Last year h looked a lot better. Phile definitely had the win this year even though I really dislike the guy, he did look great

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic