Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

2012 Mr. Olympia Predictions

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I think branch looks great if you didn't have him standing next to Phil and kai.

Phil doesn't look like he's widening the gap to me. I think Kai looks better.

Going to be a real squeaker for darn sure

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
In the end I am happy enough with the result.

I would like to see branch not do the Arnold this year so he has a chance.

IMO first and second should have been flipped along with fifth and sixth.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
In the end I am happy enough with the result.

I would like to see branch not do the Arnold this year so he has a chance.

IMO first and second should have been flipped along with fifth and sixth.

I agree with 5th and 6th. Wolf looked better than Branch. Branch seemed off.

Kai looked crazy. Heath was better in a few areas one being shoulders. His shouldes were massive compaired to Kai and I think that may have been big with the judges. The more Heath poses and flexed the better he looked.

There there are the people who were saying Heath was "rude" on stage during his pose down with Kai. Bullshit! If you want that Mr O title you need to knock the king off his throne because he sure as hell is not going to just give it to you. Arnold preached this in his books and in Pumping Iron. I think Kai came accross weak during the posedown with Heath and that may have hurt him.

Anyway I thought it was a good show and Kai has brought his game up. Next year will be good if Jay does come back at 100%.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I agree with 5th and 6th. Wolf looked better than Branch. Branch seemed off.

Kai looked crazy. Heath was better in a few areas one being shoulders. His shouldes were massive compaired to Kai and I think that may have been big with the judges. The more Heath poses and flexed the better he looked.

There there are the people who were saying Heath was "rude" on stage during his pose down with Kai. Bullshit! If you want that Mr O title you need to knock the king off his throne because he sure as hell is not going to just give it to you. Arnold preached this in his books and in Pumping Iron. I think Kai came accross weak during the posedown with Heath and that may have hurt him.

Anyway I thought it was a good show and Kai has brought his game up. Next year will be good if Jay does come back at 100%.
Kai was better on show day. Came out in better condition. I think that if it weren't for the grapefruit incident we would have a new Mr O.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Kai fucked a grapefruit on camera. Google it.

Not exactly what they want coming up when you Google Mr Olympia

Cantelope, maybe, but I've got to draw the line with grapefruit....

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I hope Kia never wins Mr. O.... The guy is off his rocker and not all there. What ever you do on your own time or behind doors. Is fine, but onceyou upload it to the net. It's not behind closed doors or on your time. As a Professional Athlete you are held to higher standards. What if a NFL, NBA or MLB player did what he has done. Kia has tons off just off the wall sick pic's online. Just google his name and turn off yout Search Filter. This is not the guy who you would want to be a spokes person for the sport. Kids look up to this guys.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
I hope Kia never wins Mr. O.... The guy is off his rocker and not all there. What ever you do on your own time or behind doors. Is fine, but onceyou upload it to the net. It's not behind closed doors or on your time. As a Professional Athlete you are held to higher standards. What if a NFL, NBA or MLB player did what he has done. Kia has tons off just off the wall sick pic's online. Just google his name and turn off yout Search Filter. This is not the guy who you would want to be a spokes person for the sport. Kids look up to this guys.

The other Kia thread posted some months ago where you can watch him as a private person on youtube - his training, shopping,... I thought: Oh my god, this man really tries hard - but I didn't know that he is going to fight for mr olympia. I thought - jesus: this poor man can't walk proper anymore and has not much money. I hoped his mental function was ok!

Then I saw a vid where Dana Linn Bailey commented his dancing performance - I thought "Is this a wannabe artist??" I knew a guy who claimed doing kick boxing for 5 years and then he stopped it and started with ballett dancing.

His hair is strange to me. And his mimicry at Las Vegas with Phil told more than I know. But you get used to it. If Anderson Silva is a legend in MMA - there must be some reason. Phil's muscle proportions look better I guess.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic