Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

2012 Arnold Classic Results

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Agree that DJ's were weak.... but not in the class of Wolf's...

dexter11.jpg

His calves actually look decent in that pic... I'm use to seeing these from Dexter .

08_arnold_filer_review_d.jpg

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I think Branch was well balanced and thin skinned on this night. Big Win for him and he hit everything right.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Other than shooting massive amounts of Synthol in his calves,
which would be very noticeable on stage & penalized by the judges, .

Not necessarily. When done properly, SEO use is not readily apparent like that.

There are plenty of before and after photos of Syntherol use where you wouldn't
suspect a thing if you didn't already know.

Hurt

Hurt

Mar 21, 2012
Branch def won on conditioning. I agree I thought EC should've taken 2nd...Wolf hadn't really improved on his weak points (lower lats, hamstrings, calves) like I'd hoped he would.

Haha of course Phil blows Branch away. IMO the only guy that has a shot at Phil in the '12 Olympia is Kai, if he comes in dry and shredded, and Phil is a little off, otherwise its 1. Phil 2. Kai. What will be interesting is to see what happens after that btwn EC, Branch, Wolf, and even Beyeke if he dials conditioning in.

Does anyone know why Kai didn't compete in the Arnold? Could've been an easy paycheck for him IMO...

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Not necessarily. When done properly, SEO use is not readily apparent like that.

There are plenty of before and after photos of Syntherol use where you wouldn't
suspect a thing if you didn't already know.

I agree 100% regarding your comments about SEO's. However, if Wolf showed up onstage with calves that are suddenly much bigger with an improved shape, the accusations & negative comments would begin to fly.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
I agree 100% regarding your comments about SEO's. However, if Wolf showed up onstage with calves that are suddenly much bigger with an improved shape, the accusations & negative comments would begin to fly.

But who would know? People always talk regardless there's no real basis to
penalise when the muscle looks and acts natural because it is natural when
SEOs are done correctly.

Especially since there have been numerous pros who have openly used SEOs.
Flex being the one that comes to mind first. Nasser aswell. Hasn't hurt them.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Branch def won on conditioning. I agree I thought EC should've taken 2nd...Wolf hadn't really improved on his weak points (lower lats, hamstrings, calves) like I'd hoped he would.

Haha of course Phil blows Branch away. IMO the only guy that has a shot at Phil in the '12 Olympia is Kai, if he comes in dry and shredded, and Phil is a little off, otherwise its 1. Phil 2. Kai. What will be interesting is to see what happens after that btwn EC, Branch, Wolf, and even Beyeke if he dials conditioning in.

Does anyone know why Kai didn't compete in the Arnold? Could've been an easy paycheck for him IMO...

To concentrate on the Olympia

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic