Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

2011 NAS Master's Nationals Write-Up

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Definitely have to get a copy of that for your wall!

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
7+ months late but that is probably one of the most inspiring articles that I have read in a long time. There is a saying that my Grandparents use to say to me growing up. It fits very well here for you. It goes,"Don't give up before the miracle happens." I think it is a perfect fit. You did not let the loss take you out of competing altogether and you became a national champion a year later after a serious blow to your pride after working so hard then losing. You knew what you had to do to change it and you did it and came out the best and I am sure you can not be more proud of yourself and that drive to succeed and achieve your goals and defend your tit;e has been multiplied times 10. Congratulations on everything MM you worked hard for it your earned it and you deserve ever bit of it. Now you need to get a shirt that says,"YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE" LOL Goodluck at the NAS Nationals. Respectfully .Wake

Sunami

Sunami

Strongwoman
Nov 22, 2012
WOW! I wondered if there was a Master's Womens division! I am 46 and I am very new to the sport and have competed in my third event a couple of weeks ago and have been competing in the Open divisions and just this past one I won 2nd place in NAS HW Women category. WOO HOO...it just seems as though there is always barely enough women to put together an open division together let alone a Masters division. So if I am qualified to go to National's can I compete as a Master?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Yes you can actually compete in both open and masters if you want. For women it's one comp qualifies you for both nationals if your 40 or over

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic