1. Phill Heath
2. Jay Cutler
3. Branch Warren
4. Kai Greene
5. Dexter Jackson
6. Dennis Wolf

4 and 5 can be either or i think..?

what do you guys think?

with all the politics involved i can see cutler winning again tho, but on merit should be heath.

saying that im a Dexter fan so GO BLADE!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
God knows it all comes down to THAT DAY bro, but Jay is over 300lbs w/ abs...

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If Cutler is 100% no one can beat him. I've heard that from a ton of Pro's. The only guys who have a chance of beating him are Kai and Phil. I heard Kai was over 300lbs at the NY.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I don't think Dexter is gonna place that high. For whatever reason, the judges have moved on. Jay, Phil and Kai in the top three. The order will depend on the condition they show up in. Since Jay's the champ, he'll have to be clearly beat to lose it, but if Kai and/or Phil come in 100% and Jay stumbles, we'll see a new Mr. O.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I want to see a massive Kai against a massive Cutler....never been that impressed w/Dexter or Heath...my opinion

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Phil is the future in my opinion. His shape and size are simply amazing. Just a beautiful physique.

Cutler will be hard to beat, as defending champs always are. Kai will have trouble ever winning the Olympia. He's massive, but even in shape his shape will always hurt him. He has bad insertion points and his physique just doesn't have the flow that someone like Heath has. Plus he fucked a grapefruit on camera. I'm sure he'll place in the top 5, but no higher than 4th. Cutler, Heath, and Warren will be the top 3 and battle for the crown.

Dexter won't place well in my opinion. I love his physique, but he's fallen off lately. I won't even predict him in the top 6. Same with Dennis Wolf. He's past his prime and hasn't brought an impressive package in quite a while. Definitely not in the top 6, probably not even top 10 in my opinion.

Rockel could easily break into the top 5.. just an awesome physique and he continues to improve. Hide also continues to make improvements and place well. Be interesting to see if he can get into the top 6 or so.

Predictions..

1,2,3 Cutler, Heath, Warren (in any order.. depends who shows up that night)
4.. Rockel
5.. Kai

Everything after the top 3 or 4 is really a crapshoot.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Phil is the future in my opinion. His shape and size are simply amazing. Just a beautiful physique.

Cutler will be hard to beat, as defending champs always are. Kai will have trouble ever winning the Olympia. He's massive, but even in shape his shape will always hurt him. He has bad insertion points and his physique just doesn't have the flow that someone like Heath has. Plus he fucked a grapefruit on camera. I'm sure he'll place in the top 5, but no higher than 4th. Cutler, Heath, and Warren will be the top 3 and battle for the crown.

Dexter won't place well in my opinion. I love his physique, but he's fallen off lately. I won't even predict him in the top 6. Same with Dennis Wolf. He's past his prime and hasn't brought an impressive package in quite a while. Definitely not in the top 6, probably not even top 10 in my opinion.

Rockel could easily break into the top 5.. just an awesome physique and he continues to improve. Hide also continues to make improvements and place well. Be interesting to see if he can get into the top 6 or so.

Predictions..

1,2,3 Cutler, Heath, Warren (in any order.. depends who shows up that night)
4.. Rockel
5.. Kai

Everything after the top 3 or 4 is really a crapshoot.

LMAO! hahaha

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
TT, I like Rockel a lot, but I don't think he has a prayer placing in front of Kai, unless Kai simply implodes. The guy just has so much freaky muscle, that he overwhelmes a guy like Rockel.

I do think Rocke's physique is excellent. Good balance. His balance should place him in front of Branch, but then again Branch has the freak thing going for him, and the O seems to reward that.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
^^ I agree. If it's all about mass, then it's Kai hands down. His mass is crazy, but I honestly don't care for his physique. I love a well balanced, symmetrical physique like that of Heath and Rockel, so I might have allowed my heart to put Rockel ahead of Kai in my prediction list lol. Rockel did place ahead of Kai last year though, so maybe we'll get a repeat this year.

I'm personally really excited about this year's Olympia as I think it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Has Heath finally passed Cutler? Branch took the Arnold this year, big win for him, is that a sign of things to come? What will Kai do with his insane muscle mass, but lacking aesthetics? What about smaller, more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing physiques like Rockel's?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Mr Olympia Final Results 9-17-2011.

1. Phil heath
2. Jay Cutler
3. Kai Green

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic