Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

2000 Mules / Election Fraud Documentary

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The producer of this film needs to have his door knocked on at 5am by 30 armed FBI agents, and all his phones and computers taken while he and his wife stand in his front yard in his underwear! That will show those conspiracy nuts what the elites think about disinformation! Time for some re-education!

The 2020 election was a total f'in mess, and we all know it. That's why no one's allowed to say anything about it in polite company.
What's funny about what you are saying is they did kick his door in at 5am some years ago for writing a piece on exposing fbi corruption.

He's been going at them ever since in public view.

Looks like they fucked with the wrong fella

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That's what a lot of people don't understand, they think Trump was unelectable because he did a poor job in his 4 years, but yet, he got like 12-13 million more votes than he did in 2016, and that's without counting the suppressed votes. He got MORE POPULAR and liked during his span as president, not worse. Yet, he lost to a corpse that was averaging maybe a few dozen to a hundred people at rallies with 90% of the MSM behind him....and he somehow managed to get the most votes in the history of elections? Yeah right....it's so obvious.

The fake news kills me, he did more for this country than the last few presidents combined. All he had to do was reverse everything they did to slowly bring us to this point to be ready for the reset.

They cheated during the last election as well. They had no idea so many wanted him in and were not ready for it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes he didn't help himself with the capital rally on certification day. The democrats planned and infiltrated that group and set him up big time. Many swamp Republicans supported Biden to get rid of him. I wish he'd step aside and let DeSantis carry the torch but his ego won't let him.
DeSantis will have his turn. Right now it's Trump's party and that's who we need in office till this war is over.

No one else dared to stand up against the murderous globalists. Without him we would have went from obama to hillary and this plan to shut us down and transform us into a third world country would still silently be happening.

Most of what people think about him is fake news coming from people that destroy people that get in their way.

Most people see that they can't trust the news with anything but still support the fake news Trump narrative.

Trump will be back regardless of what the news says.

IMO, he'll be back before 2024.

:)

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Ha ha, no sir.

This is just starting to get interesting.

The election fraud is a small piece of a very large puzzle. You are correct that no one will right now but it's they who are losing this war.

It's too early to give up fella. It took years to be able to position themselves as untouchable so it's gonna take some time to position them out of it.
Well I hope you are right and I am wrong.

I have been wise to these creepy Luciferian, child raping, diety worshipping, death magic practicing, adrenochrome drinking, weirdo “Elites” for over 20 years now…… Sounds crazy right? ….Well it’s not, These people have spent 2000 years putting theirs in charge and these people would nuke every inch of the Earth before they will let us win.

Do you really think they are just gonna eventually be like “You got us!” and peacefully go off to jail or the gallows?

My advice to everyone here is to have long term food, water, medications guns, and ammunition and a plan for when these evil deep state scumbags pull the trigger rope and drop the blade on the world…… All while they retreat to their bunkers and drink expensive scotch to wait for the smoke to clear.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well I hope you are right and I am wrong.

I have been wise to these creepy Luciferian, child raping, diety worshipping, death magic practicing, adrenochrome drinking, weirdo “Elites” for over 20 years now…… Sounds crazy right? ….Well it’s not, These people have spent 2000 years putting theirs in charge and these people would nuke every inch of the Earth before they will let us win.

Do you really think they are just gonna eventually be like “You got us!” and peacefully go off to jail or the gallows?

My advice to everyone here is to have long term food, water, medications guns, and ammunition and a plan for when these evil deep state scumbags pull the trigger rope and drop the blade on the world…… All while they retreat to their bunkers and drink expensive scotch to wait for the smoke to clear.
This really wasn't a surprise. It's something many people were expecting. When I went to sleep that evening I just like others knew there was no way biden could catch up. Hell, he was more than 400,000 votes behind in ga alone. When I woke up and started adding up electoral votes, I knew it was bullshit.

It was being called fraud before the election started with the millions and millions of mail in ballots they were sending out. People that watch ANY television news wouldn't know that though. We were called racist for questioning it. Racist meant something back then. Now it's thrown around so much it doesn't mean anything anymore.

Trump started Space Force, they are space and cyber. That means they tracked all the election data from the servers of the fraud machines that were hooked up to the internet. Don't forget these machines aren't suppose to be built with internet capabilities. They were openly caught in this lie. A quick search will show a video of them lying and the truth coming out. The people in ga didn't even have the passwords to their machines. It was being done remotely.

He also signed an EO in 2018 saying any foreign interference to the election was an act of war. The fraud machines were being hacked into from outside this country.

And of course I don't think they are going say they give up but I don't expect they will nuke the world either. Honestly I can't say how far they will go. If I had to guess they would try to divide the country before they destroy everything.

I also agree on stocking up on shit. The plan is to 3rd world country us and food will become more scarce as time moves on.

I think the plan is to overwhelm them with republican votes in 2022 so the dems can't cheat. They've also changed voter laws to make it difficult to cheat the same way but not everywhere and poll watchers/challengers won't be bullied or demeaned. No taping cardboard over the windows either.

They have strategically taken over all the decision maker positions in the swing states that could do something about it. In 2022 we get our people in then someone will look at the evidence since not one Trump case was looked at. EVERYTHING was dismissed without merit.

Not one bit of evidence was looked at. They have the judges, DA, police, mayors and up the chain in their pockets.

Also, Trump's social media is the #1 app for ipods, it's not out for android yet. Musk is working on twitter and a billionaire Trump supporter bought cnn.

They are working on getting the info out first. Honestly dude, I believe we need to go through this shit and even more if it's going to wake people up. We are at the end of the private western central bank's fiat money system and there no recovery from this debt. They are pushing the great reset for this but the reset makes us 3rd world with elite and regular everyday poor slobs like us. Fuck that, lol

They are also killing us off with the fake ass pandemic, hospital treatments and vaccines.

This is much more than the election. We are being taken over like the rest of the world. People have to see before they believe in an information war.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
This really wasn't a surprise. It's something many people were expecting. When I went to sleep that evening I just like others knew there was no way biden could catch up. Hell, he was more than 400,000 votes behind in ga alone. When I woke up and started adding up electoral votes, I knew it was bullshit.

It was being called fraud before the election started with the millions and millions of mail in ballots they were sending out. People that watch ANY television news wouldn't know that though. We were called racist for questioning it. Racist meant something back then. Now it's thrown around so much it doesn't mean anything anymore.

Trump started Space Force, they are space and cyber. That means they tracked all the election data from the servers of the fraud machines that were hooked up to the internet. Don't forget these machines aren't suppose to be built with internet capabilities. They were openly caught in this lie. A quick search will show a video of them lying and the truth coming out. The people in ga didn't even have the passwords to their machines. It was being done remotely.

He also signed an EO in 2018 saying any foreign interference to the election was an act of war. The fraud machines were being hacked into from outside this country.

And of course I don't think they are going say they give up but I don't expect they will nuke the world either. Honestly I can't say how far they will go. If I had to guess they would try to divide the country before they destroy everything.

I also agree on stocking up on shit. The plan is to 3rd world country us and food will become more scarce as time moves on.

I think the plan is to overwhelm them with republican votes in 2022 so the dems can't cheat. They've also changed voter laws to make it difficult to cheat the same way but not everywhere and poll watchers/challengers won't be bullied or demeaned. No taping cardboard over the windows either.

They have strategically taken over all the decision maker positions in the swing states that could do something about it. In 2022 we get our people in then someone will look at the evidence since not one Trump case was looked at. EVERYTHING was dismissed without merit.

Not one bit of evidence was looked at. They have the judges, DA, police, mayors and up the chain in their pockets.

Also, Trump's social media is the #1 app for ipods, it's not out for android yet. Musk is working on twitter and a billionaire Trump supporter bought cnn.

They are working on getting the info out first. Honestly dude, I believe we need to go through this shit and even more if it's going to wake people up. We are at the end of the private western central bank's fiat money system and there no recovery from this debt. They are pushing the great reset for this but the reset makes us 3rd world with elite and regular everyday poor slobs like us. Fuck that, lol

They are also killing us off with the fake ass pandemic, hospital treatments and vaccines.

This is much more than the election. We are being taken over like the rest of the world. People have to see before they believe in an information war.
Yeah I kept waiting for the shoe to drop…… As soon as they said they were closing down the count for the night I knew the fix was in.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I kinda lost track how many days the election ballots kept coming in counted post election day....interesting search if you try and find the actual date they stopped counting. The Supreme Court refused to get involved because Trump said he needed them when appointing Amy. He fell right into the dirty democrats hands. Trust me if the democrats get the majority next year they will impeach all 3 Trump justices and Clarence Thomas. No doubt in mind they are that satanic to the constitution. Eyes wide open here reading the twats on Twitter they actually refer to the constitution as toilet paper. I wonder if Brittany Griner will kneel and disrespect our anthem and flag once she's released from the gulag in Russia.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I kinda lost track how many days the election ballots kept coming in counted post election day....interesting search if you try and find the actual date they stopped counting. The Supreme Court refused to get involved because Trump said he needed them when appointing Amy. He fell right into the dirty democrats hands. Trust me if the democrats get the majority next year they will impeach all 3 Trump justices and Clarence Thomas. No doubt in mind they are that satanic to the constitution. Eyes wide open here reading the twats on Twitter they actually refer to the constitution as toilet paper. I wonder if Brittany Griner will kneel and disrespect our anthem and flag once she's released from the gulag in Russia.
Ha ha, ya dude there was so much shit wrong with what went on I can't even remember half of it and believe I was on top of that shit, lol

For the following weeks/months I watched the testimony at senate hearings because judges wouldn't look at anything, hours and hours of poll watchers/challengers. They couldn't even get close enough to look at the ballots because of social distancing. If they complained they were rudely tossed out. I know bullshit when I see it and I saw many many people that were just up there giving honest testimony . Of course fake news took clips of people that made them look nuttier than they actually are, like they are paid to do.

I think if they get that much power it would be easier for them to pack the court. That's what they want anyways.

The Constitution is the only thing standing in the way of them mowing us down.

Of course she'll kneel. Russia has nothing to do with our racist asses over here. I'll bet she doesn't travel with that shit anymore though :p

I didn't see anything about her denying it anyplace.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah I kept waiting for the shoe to drop…… As soon as they said they were closing down the count for the night I knew the fix was in.
Bernie Sanders was saying a week earlier there would be so many mail in ballots they would have to stop and get them sorted. His followers were saying there was no fraud because he said they would have to shut down. I actually had someone tell me that so I pulled a bunch of venezuela election fraud shit for them.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Active CIA employee recruited signatories for Hunter Biden laptop letter, report shows”

If you ever wondered what people are talking about when they say, presidents are selected, not elected here’s an example of the government, the CIA interfering in domestic elections

Our republic is a complete and total failure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic