Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

2-weeker test prop only

K

Killlller

Mar 25, 2017
Tell Bill we said hello. You'd do better to have contact with guys in the trenches instead of the guy having brunch at the Marriott. You're curios about how you'll react to Test P? I could understand your curiosity if your handle was "The Dutchwoman"? You're over thinking shit and a little to full of yourself.
Do this....run 500mg of test E for 10 weeks and come tell me what's up. 2 weeks of test P like you're part of some scientific study. Get the **** out of here and man the **** up. Now go to your 9-5 and try and blend in like the normal boring person you are trying to get some ass just like the rest off us.

Well I haven`t seen Bill Roberts`s picture ever in fact....so I don`t know what his results were and he maybe is full of shit about the 2 weekers. But judging by your pic,I really wouldn`t take your cycle advice either. I will certainly try a heavy 2-4 weeker once and report on how quick is the recovery and what results are kept.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Well I haven`t seen Bill Roberts`s picture ever in fact....so I don`t know what his results were and he maybe is full of shit about the 2 weekers. But judging by your pic,I really wouldn`t take your cycle advice either. I will certainly try a heavy 2-4 weeker once and report on how quick is the recovery and what results are kept.

dude, this thread is almost 4 years old, and bigben was banned here at least a year or so ago. I'm sorry, but he's not here to be offended by your post.

Go ahead and try a two weeker, but I'd be interested to understand what your goals would be with that. Is the goal to gain quality lean mass and then keep it? if so, perhaps you should try the tortoise approach, as opposed to the hare. slow and steady wins the race for solid keepable gains with minimal sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic