Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

2-weeker test prop only

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
If your going to run a cycle run it for 12 to 14 weeks.two weeks is a waste a time.just my opinion.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
You may recover ........however it is possible you may not.i am 43 years old have been on steady for a year ( blast & cruise) I knew staying on was what I was going to do.I tried to get a doc to help with TRT but no go.
So I started self prescribed TRT.
I have and do feel great regret nothing of making a life decision to stay on.

Now it is possible for you to recover ( it's not simple when your in your 20's) so it WILL be more difficult in our 40's.
It will take longer and we would want to hit the mark the 1st time !

Torem and examestane would be your best bet for pct not clomid and nolvadex.
( your wife fussed at u before she would beat you to death for being an immotional little girl from the clomid.)

Test prop has a huge following many love it.
I myself don't appreciate the knots and severe PIP that is caused by the propionic acid.

There are many of us that can't or choose not to deal with the injection pain.

In ur 2 weeks you did not expierence what it is like to be "ON" cycle .

So do yourself a favor goto the PCT area and read so you will have a solid pct plan
than run 10 weeks of test E.

It takes no less than 3 weeks to have the anabolics start working.( very few compounds are faster but there are a few).

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
2 weeks???

2 years is what it should be

People STILL do NOT realize it takes years to build a freaky physique even WITH gear

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Even when SHIC's were popular they were around 6 weeks in length and the test used was suspension, not prop.

As everyone has so clearly stated 2 weeks of prop was nothing more than a waste of money. You made a mistake, it's not a big deal as long as you learn from it.

T

The Dutchman

Dec 10, 2011
GreatGunz and BrotherIron:
Thanks; it’s clear where you stand.

Bigwhite and Bybon:
A 2-weeker is not meant to be run solo, they should be piggy backed. Should you have missed the rationale behind it: http://thinksteroids.com/articles/two-week-steroid-cycle-case-study/
you also may want to check the links below the article for further reading. I have a fair idea of what it takes to build and maintain muscle naturally and don’t think that steroids will do magic; I just wondered why I did get the weight gain without the power boost. Even with water weight from creatine I got a little stronger.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I can't remember the last thing I've been linked to that was anymore of a boring and worthless read than that would've been if I had been able to get through the first paragraph.
I don't mean to be insulting....but you've way to much free time on your hands. Bill Roberts....you're latched onto his leg like he's your savior and hero? What's your relationship status at this point in time? I'm thinking you're kinda lonely?
You should sign up for a couple of classes at your local community college and try and fall in with folks that can stimulate your appetite for useless info. Are you hoping to have Bill use you as a subject in this quest you have to absolutely beat to death this 2 week cycle nonsense? You'd give anything to see your name in print somewhere in the same sentence as Bill's.
I'm begging a mod to please close this thread...please. I promise not to post any wise guy remarks for 3 months if that's what it will take to put us all out of our misery here.

GreatGunz and BrotherIron:
Thanks; it’s clear where you stand.

Bigwhite and Bybon:
A 2-weeker is not meant to be run solo, they should be piggy backed. Should you have missed the rationale behind it: http://thinksteroids.com/articles/two-week-steroid-cycle-case-study/
you also may want to check the links below the article for further reading. I have a fair idea of what it takes to build and maintain muscle naturally and don’t think that steroids will do magic; I just wondered why I did get the weight gain without the power boost. Even with water weight from creatine I got a little stronger.

T

The Dutchman

Dec 10, 2011
C’mon Biggerben, why the aggressive treatment? The link was directed at Bigwhite and Bybon, you didn’t have to read it. Although you may have expertise in the field of steroids, your talent as a profiler is somewhat lacking for your assumptions on my life are way off. If this style of communicating is going to be indicative for the rest of the discussion, then I agree that it would be better to close this thread.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
C’mon Biggerben, why the aggressive treatment? The link was directed at Bigwhite and Bybon, you didn’t have to read it. Although you may have expertise in the field of steroids, your talent as a profiler is somewhat lacking for your assumptions on my life are way off. If this style of communicating is going to be indicative for the rest of the discussion, then I agree that it would be better to close this thread.

You keep quoting and linking Bill Roberts but most of us think the dude's a f-ucking joke. No one here is going to read that bullshit and suddenly think 2 weeks of prop makes any ****ing sense. A lot of us have been running Test for a decade or more and have a pretty good idea how it works in the body. 2 weeks is a waste of gear/money and time. Just because you found something on the internet that says differently doesn't make you right. But if you want to keep running 2 week cycles go ahead.

T

The Dutchman

Dec 10, 2011
J-dub:
The remark about the communication wasn't directed at you. Sorry if it seemed that way. I never claimed to be right in anything and I'm not here to try to convince you guys of anything. In fact, I appreciate your knowledge and experience, hence the question I started this thread with. I got my answers, will learn from them and will seriously reconsider this 2-weeker approach. Thanks again. Thread can be closed.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
J-dub:
The remark about the communication wasn't directed at you. Sorry if it seemed that way. I never claimed to be right in anything and I'm not here to try to convince you guys of anything. In fact, I appreciate your knowledge and experience, hence the question I started this thread with. I got my answers, will learn from them and will seriously reconsider this 2-weeker approach. Thanks again. Thread can be closed.

I didn't think it was brother... just trying to drive my opinion home is all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic