Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2 or 3% BA???

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Test E with 1% BA will hurt more than 3% BA. Especially if you're making 300mg/ml or higher. Most pain is usually associated with shitty raw. And if you up the BB % to compensate for less BA, that can cause pain as well.

You have to remember BA is a very good solvent, which is why it's used. Sometimes knots that people get are from not enough BA. The hormone is crashing in your muscle, causing the knotting and pain.

Good rule if thumb is 2/20 for long esters and 3/20 for short esters like Test Prop and such.

Brodel154

Brodel154

MuscleHead
Jul 3, 2011
Pharma uses .9% so 2% is fine.

Yes they do, but they have the purest raws available. And they also have equipment that removes all contaminents and heavy metals if needed that most people don't have access to. And that's before the filtering process.

One more thing. They also get the highest grade solvents, BA, BB. The BA and BB that you get from RLS and lemalange are complete shit. Those are not true USP grade solvents.

Last edited:
Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
Yes they do, but they have the purest raws available. And they also have equipment that removes all contaminents and heavy metals if needed that most people don't have access to. And that's before the filtering process.

One more thing. They also get the highest grade solvents, BA, BB. The BA and BB that you get from RLS and lemalange are complete shit. Those are not true USP grade solvents.

Bump this. This bro knows his shit. Only thing I would Change
Is I would put some EO in the mix with my shorter esters like test prop
Making it 2/15/5. BA,BB,EO.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
^^^Is that you bull?? you look a little bit bigger.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Test E with 1% BA will hurt more than 3% BA. Especially if you're making 300mg/ml or higher. Most pain is usually associated with shitty raw. And if you up the BB % to compensate for less BA, that can cause pain as well.

You have to remember BA is a very good solvent, which is why it's used. Sometimes knots that people get are from not enough BA. The hormone is crashing in your muscle, causing the knotting and pain.

Good rule if thumb is 2/20 for long esters and 3/20 for short esters like Test Prop and such.

lol I completely missed this damn thread! yes what the brotha brodel says is true, the raws are crap and filter your BA and BB if you don't have acces to USP quality.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Exactly, better to be safe than sorry...

NO BA doesn't kill shit and you can have a whole lot of bacteria there which BA will only keep it from growing in the damn vial!!! i'ts still in there just can get bigger in red-necked terms!

inject it into a nice warm enviroment like your body and as the BA leaves that bacteria is free to grow and grow!!!!

that's why we filter and use an auto-claves!!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Where in the process would someone use an autoclave? Just curious.

You can/should autoclave your equipment and glassware. Wonder if you could autoclave the final product in the vials?

Couple other minor things that were stated that are incorrect: BA isn't gonna do anything for heavy metals and also BA isn't a sterilizer it's simply going to stop bacteria from reproducing or sporeforming.

Bull

Bull

Aug 28, 2011
NO BA doesn't kill shit and you can have a whole lot of bacteria there which BA will only keep it from growing in the damn vial!!! i'ts still in there just can get bigger in red-necked terms!

inject it into a nice warm enviroment like your body and as the BA leaves that bacteria is free to grow and grow!!!!

that's why we filter and use an auto-claves!!!

I agree 100%

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic