Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

2 or 3% BA???

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Where in the process would someone use an autoclave? Just curious.

Don't know if you ever seen this vid , but the first time you see it, it's pretty cool, if you watch the entire thing you will see they autoclave twice. just like some guys that buy open vials will autoclave them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holuskeZ-k

those boxes with the holes that they use must be what stops the plastic flip tops from coming of. I've never understood that cause they will come of or warp with 15-16 psi. so the finished vials will not be under the pressure of 15-16 psi. hope you enjoy the Vid.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
Don't know if you ever seen this vid , but the first time you see it, it's pretty cool, if you watch the entire thing you will see they autoclave twice. just like some guys that buy open vials will autoclave them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2holuskeZ-k

those boxes with the holes that they use must be what stops the plastic flip tops from coming of. I've never understood that cause they will come of or warp with 15-16 psi. so the finished vials will not be under the pressure of 15-16 psi. hope you enjoy the Vid.

The stainless sterilization boxes don't seem to come all the way down on the vials. I would assume they are using a dry sterilization technique for end product sterilization. Cool video.

J

jasonzak

Jul 24, 2013
I have always used 2% and have been brewing for 2 years

T

TheNeed

Jan 12, 2014
I have been HB-ing for a few years now. I brew for myself and for a few buddies and save them a shit ton of money. I have used 2% and 3% BA and noticed no difference - all my brew is pain free. Something I always do is use all USP chemicals/solvents and E/O. I pre-bake my carrier oil @ 220deg for 30 minutes to kill any possible impurities and let it cool to 100deg before mixing in with the solvents and dissolved powder. I fitler it right into the finished vials and knock on wood have never had an issue myself or have my buddies. Always, Always use the best raws you can buy along with USP solvents. You are injecting this into your body - have to be careful. USP vs non-USP is literally pennies per 20 ml vial of finished product.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic