Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

(2) MUST have Android Apps for safety and security

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
looks good. i just replaced my iphone for an android today. going to load these tomorrow. for the red phone - do both ends of the call need it? i would think so right?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ah, this would explain what you IMed me, lol... too bad I don't have an android. Maybe that technology will be possible for other smartphones as well?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Any good ones for the Iphone?

GR

Dude, ditch the Iphone and get a droid. I had the iphone 4g and my daughter had the Iphone 3g and we both agree that our droids are WAY better. Better apps, better features and 4g internet is way better than 3g.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Any good ones for the Iphone?

GR

iPhone sux...................lol
Droid is the way to go and WAY more versatile.

looks good. i just replaced my iphone for an android today. going to load these tomorrow. for the red phone - do both ends of the call need it? i would think so right?

From what I understand no, only your Droid needs it.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Dude, ditch the Iphone and get a droid. I had the iphone 4g and my daughter had the Iphone 3g and we both agree that our droids are WAY better. Better apps, better features and 4g internet is way better than 3g.

Damn, I wish I would have asked a week ago. I washed my iphone, and just had to buy a new one. All $599 worth of iphone. Pissed me off to No end. I will have to look into the droid though. Maybe I can give my wife my iphone when hers finally messes up. The only problem is she is way more responsible than me..haha

GR

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I'll have to play around with this later.

4g internet is way better than 3g.

There is NO such thing as 4g.

I got a Mytouch 4g, rooted, over clocked @1.65GHz, S = Off

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Keep getting an installation failure on the Textsecure damnit!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic