Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

2 men charged with possession, intent to sell illegal steroids

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sympathy. I feel that way too. The Heroin thread makes me wonder all the more...why is time and money being spent on chasing people who just want big muscles and who in the meantime work hard and pay...the outrageous amount of taxes that are levied on the average citzen? Meanwhile...Heroin, a drug that actually directly kills people and is being pushed by opportunists who don't give a rats ass about human life is rampant. Then theres Meth.
I have allergies but if I would like to buy some Sudafed for my allergies I have to submit to questions, submit my driver's license and probably in the near future a body cavity search. Just for a clear nose to breathe.

I don't know many lifters who a breaking into houses or are robbing and killing people to support their test cyp habit.

I'm with ya bull!!! Watching all my caseload of heroine and crack heads gain Socisl security disability , food stamps all on out tax dollars . We work hard train hard live healthy just want the extra and labelled cheaters. We live in the pussified United States where whiners and cry babies rule . Rights go to hardened crime and blue collar hard working citizens born in us can't live on their income . Just remember when you pick up your next pay check how hard you worked that many welfare recipients depend on you to support their lifestyle

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm with ya bull!!! Watching all my caseload of heroine and crack heads gain Socisl security disability , food stamps all on out tax dollars . We work hard train hard live healthy just want the extra and labelled cheaters. We live in the pussified United States where whiners and cry babies rule . Rights go to hardened crime and blue collar hard working citizens born in us can't live on their income . Just remember when you pick up your next pay check how hard you worked that many welfare recipients depend on you to support their lifestyle

This is a real concern. We can only be taxed so much to support this.

I am surrounded by friends who enhance. They all have two things in common: Moods and Jobs!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Yummy that's pix if my next cycle nah bah ha ha ho ho ho hee hee

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic