Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2 Hattiesburg men arrested in drug raid; $200K worth of steroids, related items seized

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics agents and other law enforcement officers raided a residential drug lab Wednesday in Hattiesburg where they seized more than $200,000 in steroids and related items and arrested two men in connection with the seizures, MBN Director John Dowdy said Thursday.

While serving a search warrant at 4799 W. Fourth St. in Hattiesburg, the residence of Travis Gregory Edwards, 34, and Charles Paul Edwards, 38, Dowdy said agents seized hundreds of vials of injectable steroids, thousands of dosage units of oral steroids, large quantities of precursor chemicals for the manufacture of the drug, as well as 18 firearms, a commercial pill press, packaging and labeling equipment.

Each man faces a charge of possession of more than 500 grams of a schedule III controlled substance with intent to distribute. Charles Edwards also faces a charge of manufacture of a controlled substance. Both men were transported to the Lamar County Jail.

Bonds for the two, set by Lamar County Justice Court Judge Charles Greer, are $20,000 for Travis Edwards and $30,000 for Charles Edwards.

The arrests culminate a near two-year investigation by the MBN, with assistance from U.S. Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and Lamar County Sheriff Department.

Source : hattiesburgamerican.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/12/2-hattiesburg-men-arrested-drug-raid-200-k-worth-steroids-related-items-seized/760178001/

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Damn this is scary man. Seems like it happens every week

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Heroin, doctor dope, meth, crack and powder cocaine, bath salts and God know what else and these cumbaths are going after steroids.

In a world that's devolved to pants down/ skinny jeans pukes and now males wearing women's Capri pants I suppose doing everything illogical is the NWO norm.

NOTE: this 'investigation' goes back two years, you can stop blaming TRUMP yesterday.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Amazing that this is a priority with the epidemic of heroin going on this country. But, they rather have a doped up society than a buff, strong one, that is clear.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Does anyone know what lab this was?

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Damn this is scary man. Seems like it happens every week

Fuck em. Let 10 labs come in to take their place. As far as the lab, that would be good to know but it really won't change anything or matter.
These guys need to be smarter that's the problem. The sources a lot of the times like Strango, I mean shit I saw pictures of him, and yeah I'm pulling this out my ass, but he didn't look very bright. People like Mr. X (xtreme pharmaceuticals) you could tell by the communication with him he was very intelligent.

Need to be aware that every iphone is infiltrated and comes with trojans, macbooks arent safe. Need to operate large scale operations on portable operating systems like Ta...i...ls. Even keywords typed on this board are picked up and logged by software and google analytics. These guys operations are not air tight. If they were to team up with a security consultant or computer engineer that knows the ins and outs of software and networks, they'd be a lot better off. Still even basic things like being on social media jeopardizes them and they are stupid to be running their businesses like that. CK was on fb what an idiot.

Just my two cents

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
It's just so easy to get a lab up and running that you have every other joe around the corner getting in on the action. Even though it's a tv drama series and much of it is total hollywood, the show 'Narcos' is pretty insightful and can definitely stimulate creative ideas.

I'm not advocating any illegal activites nor part in any. I'm with all you guys, they're targeting the wrong guys and wrong community because like a very intelligent man said in this thread and I've been saying for years, NWO and government does not want a betterment of society, juiced up physically superior mentally superior people and communities, brainwashed drug degenerates and a mass population under the influence of fluoridated and psychotic drugs is much easier to influence and control like the sheep Christ spoke of. Easy to mislead. Steroids have a very profound mental effect/enhancement and they know that.

All drugs/hormones/substances that actually have been PROVEN to have a profoundly positive effect on mental and physical faculties, all have been made illegal and if controlled/regulated its still very hard to come by in a doctors office. Prozac, yes. HRT, no, unless you have a special doctor.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Fuck em. Let 10 labs come in to take their place. As far as the lab, that would be good to know but it really won't change anything or matter.
These guys need to be smarter that's the problem. The sources a lot of the times like Strango, I mean shit I saw pictures of him, and yeah I'm pulling this out my ass, but he didn't look very bright. People like Mr. X (xtreme pharmaceuticals) you could tell by the communication with him he was very intelligent.

Need to be aware that every iphone is infiltrated and comes with trojans, macbooks arent safe. Need to operate large scale operations on portable operating systems like Ta...i...ls. Even keywords typed on this board are picked up and logged by software and google analytics. These guys operations are not air tight. If they were to team up with a security consultant or computer engineer that knows the ins and outs of software and networks, they'd be a lot better off. Still even basic things like being on social media jeopardizes them and they are stupid to be running their businesses like that. CK was on fb what an idiot.

Just my two cents
Best post of the year here. Good stuff Prince. Very good!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Just to flesh out the narrative, Mr X was intelligent enough to leave the game as a scammer.

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
Just to flesh out the narrative, Mr X was intelligent enough to leave the game as a scammer.

I asked guys for a couple years from source authority what happened no one would say anything just that he retired. at the time i used him he was the best source i dealt with. I didnt know he scammed people at the end. I was ignorant of that. Apologies

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He had an excellent reputation on TSC and the Source Authority until the end, and then that's how he went out. I lost touch with SA when it began to show signs of a failing business due to owner neglect. Rip and BW were Mods there and doing all THEY could to keep it afloat before I just lost interest and walked away. XP had also migrated over to SOI briefly, but Whey ended that for reasons I am unaware of, even before he exited TSC & SA the ugly way.

You can never get bored with board drama.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic