Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

$2.25 Million Internet Steroids Distribution indictments

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A former Weston, Mo., couple and two men from New Hampshire and Maryland have been indicted by a federal grand jury for their roles in a $2.25 million conspiracy to sell anabolic steroids over the Internet.

Aaron Vincent Schweidler, 31, and Nicole R. Lyne, 26, both of Smithfield, N.C., formerly of Weston; Michael G. Peters, 27, of Pelham, N.H.; and Samuel C. Miller IV, 29, of Annapolis, Md., were charged in a nine-count indictment returned under seal by a federal grand jury in Kansas City, Mo., on Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016. That indictment was unsealed and made public today upon the arrests of Lyne and Schweidler in Smithfield and of Peters in Boston, Mass. Miller remains a fugitive from justice.

The federal indictment alleges that Lyne, Schweidler, Peters and Miller participated in a conspiracy to manufacture and distribute anabolic steroids, a conspiracy to commit money laundering and a conspiracy to commit debit card fraud. The four co-defendants are also charged with three counts of debit card fraud and three counts of aggravated identity theft.

The indictment alleges the conspiracy to manufacture and distribute anabolic steroids began on Dec. 30, 2011. Conspirators allegedly operated an Internet-based company, Power Trip, which sold various anabolic steroids to customers throughout the United States. Their customers, according to the indictment, included athletes and minors.

According to the indictment, Lyne and Schweidler frequently utilized the U.S. Postal Service station at 6304 N.W. Barry Road in Kansas City, Mo., to ship packages to their customers. Some of the packages listed a return address for “Hype Electronics & Game Super Store,” the indictment says, but actually contained vials marked with a Power Trip label that contained anabolic steroids.

Conspirators allegedly used stolen identities (including names, Social Security numbers and birth dates, which they either purchased or stole from victims themselves) to produce or obtain debit cards, such as Green Dot MoneyPak, MyVanilla, ReloadIT, NetSpend ReloadIT and BlackHawk. They required their customers to send payments to these cards in order to conceal and disguise the proceeds of the illegal transactions.

Conspirators also allegedly transferred over $188,000 outside the United States to China, via MoneyGram and Western Union, to purchase the raw materials and other supplies to manufacture anabolic steroids.

The indictment also contains a forfeiture allegation, which would require the co-defendants to forfeit to the government any property derived from the proceeds of the alleged illegal drug trafficking, including a money judgment of at least $2.25 million.

Source: http://www.kttn.com/content/weston-...ed-225-million-internet-steroids-distribution

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014
Many mistakes this group made.....U never use the same post office to ship out goodies.....

I agree but there are only so many post offices within driving distance, so even though you switch them up, you eventually will go back to the same post office to ship at some point. If you have a better way please do share.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I know what your saying, my point is it appears they used the same Post Office each time.....I dont care if one had to drive an hour each way to drop off pacs, much safer and harder for LE to track you movements.....

I agree but there are only so many post offices within driving distance, so even though you switch them up, you eventually will go back to the same post office to ship at some point. If you have a better way please do share.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Interesting. Usually we see one of three things when it comes to domestics getting busted. Recs, controlled delivery from china or local sales to undercover LE. This one looks like it came about thru the ID.

Had they used cash in mail perhaps they would still be free

Anyone here of these guys?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Interesting. Usually we see one of three things when it comes to domestics getting busted. Recs, controlled delivery from china or local sales to undercover LE. This one looks like it came about thru the ID.

Had they used cash in mail perhaps they would still be free

Anyone here of these guys?

I know who it was if that is what you are asking?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Power Trip/power-pharma.us

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Ive noticed that these big transfers through wire is probably another big red flag and always comes to bite them in the butt. If they used crypto currency there would of been no money trail.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Many powder sources in China are not accepting this form of payment.....

Ive noticed that these big transfers through wire is probably another big red flag and always comes to bite them in the butt. If they used crypto currency there would of been no money trail.

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
They should I know a few that do.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic