Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

1st person diagnosed with "climate change" Really??

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Here we go.

They say she had breathing issues after a heat wave.

This will be the first of many. Canada is one of the models for how the new world will be run.

Canadian Woman First Person to be Diagnosed With "Climate Change" (greekreporter.com)

What do you think about climate change now that it's the biggest threat to the world? Or should I say it's the easiest way for them to get the biggest amounts of money over the next decade.

It's an invisible enemy just like covid.

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017
Here we go.

This will be the first of many. Canada is one of the models for how the new world will be run.

Canadian Woman First Person to be Diagnosed With "Climate Change" (greekreporter.com)

What do you think about climate change now that it's the biggest threat to the world? Or should I say it's the easiest way for them to get the biggest amounts of money over the next decade.

We should have a lockdown so no one else gets it! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They can blame anything on climate change and will. They have to keep building the narrative is the greatest threat to humankind to keep passing these crazy ass high costing bills. China's not even on board with this shit. They have their country under control though.

I wouldn't be surprised if a tree fell in the road, killed a motorcyclist and they blame it on climate change. They'll come up with a reason that tree fell, lol

Looking for lots of stupid shit to come out of this. I wonder what country will be next? I would say australia but with austria locking down all unvaccinated, you never know who's going to do what.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1637353985251.png

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I want to laugh, and I am....but nothing surprises me these days :confused:

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Here we go.

We live in some similation designed to fuck with us. We are living in an onion article world where reasoning and logic doesn't exist.

Reactions: HDH
Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Here we go.

I think they meant to say "clitoris change". Sorry ladies had to do it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic