Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

1st cycles

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
It's all up to the brewer. I've used test mixes up to 600mg/ml. I've been using 500mg/ml for years now but I know who can brew it. Even guys that have a good record of brewing it can have a batch turn out with a bite. Sometimes people can have a reaction to the solvents they use for high mg/ml stuff. I can't use eo or guaiacol.

I prefer to inject less oil if at all possible. This round I got a test/deca mix so I could save room.

Where do you pin? I pin my thighs and don't have the issue of "balling up".

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I just moved to Scottdale, man the heat is a real thing lol. O love leaving the cool gym ans walking outside to that heat blast! Its MF'r this shit is crazy.
I left Phoenix just over 10 years ago. I don't miss the heat, but the culture is much better there than where i am now. More laid back there.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I grew up in San Diego, 20 minutes from Tijuana. Guys were bringing Dbol over as early as my high school years. I graduated in 1982 but I never did juice until 94. At the time I was 6 years into JKD under Paul Vunak and his Progressive Fighting system. I got smoked in a tournament against a really muscle heavy guy and thought, I know how to get there... Mistake 1. I went to TJ, got 2 bottles of Deca.. mistake 2. I did 1ml, next week did another, week 3... where did my cock go? It was as interested in sex as my earlobe was. Holy shit, WTF? No internet to search, just more bro's saying, your fucked for life! I run back to Mex, the " Pharmacist " says, here, you need this- Primoteston Depot... AMAZING testosterone. Got 40 amps, and injected 2 the first pin. 10 days later, I felt like I was in a euphoric state and working my woman like a hambone. One extreme to the other. I scale back to 1ml, Im lifting, and I have acute response to juice, I can look at 500mg of test and gain 2" in my arms. My ego is soaring, I'm a hammer looking for a nail on the daily. But my weight is going way up and its time for the next tournament. Paul looks at me and says, whatever your doing, STOP. Im thinking, no way, look at me! Well, I had not weighed myself prior to weigh in, and boom, Im in the next class. That fucked my head up, I BARELY win and I am gassed like never before. I mean gassed. Losing the weight wasnt easy, watching my pretty muscle go right as summer on the beach was beginning I was bummed. But then I tried surfing that big, same shit. So my gear use has always been at performance enhancing levels.... My hats off to guys into BB'ing, its a fucking gnarly thing to do. Coming off with no PCT was brutal. I really learned the hard way...

That's correct, it was primoteston, I couldn't recall the full name.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Where do you pin? I pin my thighs and don't have the issue of "balling up".
I keep my injections to once a week, whatever I can get into the 3ml barrel, which is actually 4ml :p

I've been rotating glutes and ventros, I've been hitting each spot once a month, no short esters.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
For me it was Mexican gear also.
Sten, laurabolin, reforvit-B
T-200 by Brovel or Tornel, sustanon Redi-Jects

Then from Europe you had
Onnadren, British dispensary dbol,
Organon deca

That was when the only thing being
“Home brew” was Finanect using Animals carts.

Thinking back I miss those days and that gear.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
First cycle I was 33 or 34 I think. It was GMBH Rotex Medica Test at 500mg per week for 10 weeks with a 25mg per day dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks. I went from 200 to 217 pounds while losing from 16% BF to 14%

Reactions: HDH
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
First cycle I was 33 or 34 I think. It was GMBH Rotex Medica Test at 500mg per week for 10 weeks with a 25mg per day dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks. I went from 200 to 217 pounds while losing from 16% BF to 14%

Isn’t Gamma Hydroxybuterate the date rape drug “G” that BB used to take to help repair while resting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Isn’t Gamma Hydroxybuterate the date rape drug “G” that BB used to take to help repair while resting?

No...lol
Testosterone Enanthate Germany Rotexmedica.jpg

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Mine was 35 years old, a bottle of univet T400. One cc a week til the bottle was gone. It changed everything. Permanently. Gained 15 lbs of lean mass but the muscle size and structure stayed.

Shit hurt like a gunshot wound

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Test cyp 400mg week and 100mg anadrol a day.
From US pharmacy.
It. Was. Glorious.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Test cyp 400mg week and 100mg anadrol a day.
From US pharmacy.
It. Was. Glorious.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Twice daily (50mg tab)?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic