Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

1st cycles

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just like it says folks, first cycles. Mine was really nothing to brag about because of how much it cost me, limping around the whole time and not having a clue about it. Fuck it, it is what it is. I've come a good ways from dumbshit noob.

Was it good, was it bad, did you take every precaution and wait or jump on given the chance?

I was 30 years old, never been in a gym, never cycled, barley had any lifting experience and spent most of my life overweight with no muscle. I went with a guy from work for a couple weeks so he could show me the ropes. I was going for about three months when a different guy I worked with was talking about his brother taking steroids. He made it sound like you just inject and grow. Hell, I didn't have my training down yet but I listened to guys that were trying to make some $$ and didn't give a shit.

I ended up getting a vial of Denkall 400, this was some rough shit coming out of Mexico as the older guys will know. This was before I knew these boards even existed. I paid $400 for the vial, ya, you heard it right. It was explained to me that there were different kinds of test in the bottle. I didn't know any different and looking back, they didn't either.

It was the most painful shit I've used to date, I rotated glute injects. I had to rotate my wallet depending on the pants so it wouldn't push up against it. I really didn't care at the time, I was thrilled. I stuffed myself with food and trained hard enough to to see a big difference. I had absolutely no discipline back then either so after the cycle I was pretty much done.

That's my dumbshit first cycle.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I remember my friend got a bottle of that denkall 400. He had tennis ball size knots on his ass. We would get quality vet test and winstrol. First cycle was from the vets office of that 50mg equipoise and I swear never felt anything work so fast or be so strong. Im sure it was in our heads. Kinda took what you could get back then.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I spent a small fortune on Andriol gelcaps from “PharmaEurope”. They were essentially oral Testosterone Undec. 40mg gels I took 6/day for like 8wks and got little besides some pimples, clutch boners and dumped like $350.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I've been lifting around 12 years and have been on doctor-prescribed TRT like 10. My first real cycle was a few years ago and thanks to this forum and the people here helping me, I've never really had a bad experience. I'm currently on what is my 4th and its the best so far.

Year or so I did a big cut cycle which included DNP. It worked extremely well, but I started feeling like crap enough I ended several weeks early. I'm about 10 pounds more than the end of that one, but I look great and feel fantastic, but this one is more a recomp than pure cut.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Test C and Deca. I was <10% BF when I started and the gains were embarrassingly obvious. No AI, no PCT. No issues, no sides other than horny AF.

Reactions: HDH
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
My first cycle was Test E, EQ, and Dbol. I remember my mass and strength gains were through the roof! Overall I was satisfied, and learned a lot.

Looking back, I attribute most of the gains were from the Dbol. Water retention was bad, and I lost more than half the gains post cycle. No complaints though, just a good learning experience.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I remember my friend got a bottle of that denkall 400. He had tennis ball size knots on his ass. We would get quality vet test and winstrol. First cycle was from the vets office of that 50mg equipoise and I swear never felt anything work so fast or be so strong. Im sure it was in our heads. Kinda took what you could get back then.
Damn dude, I forgot about the half grapefruit sized lump. I remembered the pain but that lump is what made me move that wallet :)

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
My first cycle was Fall of 1998, had just graduated from ASU the year before and now had a steady income. I jumped was testin (test ampules) and nandrolone decanoate (USDA). I had maintained a clean diet and increased only 5 pounds (180 to 185) but I recall being told I was beginning to develop a bodybuilders frame.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Damn dude, I forgot about the half grapefruit sized lump. I remembered the pain but that lump is what made me move that wallet :)
If you get some bad Nova labs supra, you have the same issue. I heard its when the test is the too strong. I got to a point when I would get the punies as a result of bad gear.

Reactions: HDH
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you get some bad Nova labs supra, you have the same issue. I heard its when the test is the too strong. I got to a point when I would get the punies as a result of bad gear.
It's all up to the brewer. I've used test mixes up to 600mg/ml. I've been using 500mg/ml for years now but I know who can brew it. Even guys that have a good record of brewing it can have a batch turn out with a bite. Sometimes people can have a reaction to the solvents they use for high mg/ml stuff. I can't use eo or guaiacol.

I prefer to inject less oil if at all possible. This round I got a test/deca mix so I could save room.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I grew up in San Diego, 20 minutes from Tijuana. Guys were bringing Dbol over as early as my high school years. I graduated in 1982 but I never did juice until 94. At the time I was 6 years into JKD under Paul Vunak and his Progressive Fighting system. I got smoked in a tournament against a really muscle heavy guy and thought, I know how to get there... Mistake 1. I went to TJ, got 2 bottles of Deca.. mistake 2. I did 1ml, next week did another, week 3... where did my cock go? It was as interested in sex as my earlobe was. Holy shit, WTF? No internet to search, just more bro's saying, your fucked for life! I run back to Mex, the " Pharmacist " says, here, you need this- Primoteston Depot... AMAZING testosterone. Got 40 amps, and injected 2 the first pin. 10 days later, I felt like I was in a euphoric state and working my woman like a hambone. One extreme to the other. I scale back to 1ml, Im lifting, and I have acute response to juice, I can look at 500mg of test and gain 2" in my arms. My ego is soaring, I'm a hammer looking for a nail on the daily. But my weight is going way up and its time for the next tournament. Paul looks at me and says, whatever your doing, STOP. Im thinking, no way, look at me! Well, I had not weighed myself prior to weigh in, and boom, Im in the next class. That fucked my head up, I BARELY win and I am gassed like never before. I mean gassed. Losing the weight wasnt easy, watching my pretty muscle go right as summer on the beach was beginning I was bummed. But then I tried surfing that big, same shit. So my gear use has always been at performance enhancing levels.... My hats off to guys into BB'ing, its a fucking gnarly thing to do. Coming off with no PCT was brutal. I really learned the hard way...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
My first cycle was Fall of 1998, had just graduated from ASU the year before and now had a steady income. I jumped was testin (test ampules) and nandrolone decanoate (USDA). I had maintained a clean diet and increased only 5 pounds (180 to 185) but I recall being told I was beginning to develop a bodybuilders frame.
I just moved to Scottdale, man the heat is a real thing lol. O love leaving the cool gym ans walking outside to that heat blast! Its MF'r this shit is crazy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic