Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

My first steroid cycle advice needed

A

andiep73

Jun 10, 2018
hi people, after some advice.
looking to do my 1st cycle but im flooding with info. looking to pack on a bit more lean muscle while im dieting. never done any kind of steroid. looking for advice on what to try, quantity and which suppression to take? oral or needle? im 45 years and trained for about 10 years now and have reach my level of growth.

thanks in advanced.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
hi people, after some advice.
looking to do my 1st cycle but im flooding with info. looking to pack on a bit more lean muscle while im dieting. never done any kind of steroid. looking for advice on what to try, quantity and which suppression to take? oral or needle? im 45 years and trained for about 10 years now and have reach my level of growth.

thanks in advanced.

I would recommend getting a full hormonal blood work done before you mess with your natural levels. Just make sure you don't have a Deficiency that needs to be addressed before going on a cycle.

Oral or injectable? You need to do more research before you think about running a cycle. All cycles should have testosterone (injectable) as a base.

A good starting point is 500mg of test e/c for 12-16 weeks. I'd suggest 16.

Keep researching and asking questions.

This is only the very basics of a first cycle. There are many other factors to consider.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
See a good urologist, you might get a script for low t. Then they can manage all the blood work too.

Reactions: Jin
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic