Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

17 year old First Cycle

Yoman2312

Yoman2312

Jan 12, 2018
Now I understand I’m going to get a lot of hate for even thinking about this... o_O

I’ve done months and months of research preparing myself for what I could be possibly getting my self into and I understand both the positive and negatives of my actions but bodybuilding is such a big passion of mine and has been for quite some time. I understand I haven’t even scrapped the surface of my genetic potential but I want to take this seriously and take my physique to the next level!

By no means am I trying to look for a shortcut, hell I live for the grind but like I said I just want to take this to the next level!

Here’s the cycle that me and one of my mates (on gear and is huge!!) have made.

Cycle-

Week 1 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 2 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 3 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 4 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 5 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 6 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 7 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 8 - 300mg Test Enanthate

Week 9 - (BREAK)

Week 10 - (BREAK)

PCT-

I will be using Nolvadex

Week 11 - 40mg (Everyday)

Week 12 - 40mg (Everyday)

Week 13 - 20mg (Everyday)

Week 14 - 20mg (Everyday)

I will also be running arimidex (.25mg) Everyday (Weeks 1-10)

I’ve been debating between (250mg/300mg) test enanthate each week.

I appreciate any help I can get but please just keep the reply’s chill I’m only seeking advice from experienced users:)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
#1 - your avi - you look skinny - eat more
#2 - what are your stats besides being young and dumb ;)
#3 - diet - see #1, what does it look like
#4 - training, what does it look like
#5 - why do you want to start gear now if the first 4 aren't dialed in?

Welcome to TID btw..

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Basic as fuck dude... At your age your wasting your own natural growth potential for 300 mg/week. It would be a travesty. If you're really wanna fuck yourself up, thats a good way to do it and not get much out of it.

I did my first at 22, with 3 years training under my belt. Before that I had been as low as 192 and 9% bf. If it were me and I had to run it back. Id be doing my first cycle now. Im 28 years old. Think before you do something like that.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Don't worry, you only have another 60-70 years to live with your bad choices.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
You are 17. No one here is going to jump in and help. Your body is primed to grow already. You are wasting your time with a low dose cycle for 8wks. If you can't grow at 17yrs old, it's not hormones that you're are lacking...it's diet and training that must be off.

By no means am I trying to look for a shortcut, hell I live for the grind but like I said I just want to take this to the next level!

For what, 2-3yrs of grinding? You are absolutely undoubtedly looking for a shortcut. What would mum say when she finds your gear?

Take this advice or don't but I suggest you train for size. Use a "5-3-1" -Wendler style program or ask @PillarofBalance or @BrotherIron for some help with programming.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Just No junior... bad idea.
Most of us here are lifting 20-30 years and probably half of us started gear way younger than we should have, and if given the chance would go back and do things much differently. Nobody will tell you its a good idea. Im guessing with 1 post your going from forum to forum posting this until you find the 1 clown who say its ok to do it. You have so much natural test in your body at 17 its seeping out the pores of your body. And just the fact you wrote 300mg Test Enanthate 8 times tells me your too young. Test E 300mg weeks 1-8 would of sufficed.

D

dumbell225

Jan 13, 2018
Hey man you look like you have great shape and you are very lean as a young 17 year old. Nice work. You should look into competing naturally first if you are interested in competitions. I can coach you if you want.

Starting gear will bring you up one (1) level for sure. That’s it. Just know that once you use that you cannot have that weapon in your back pocket any longer. Being so young you can maximize your body’s natural gains first. If you think about it, the total gain in the end will be greater if you maximize the body’s natural output first. It is a stimulation. I personally waited till I was 23 after training naturally for 10 years starting at 13. If you wait and let your “mate” boast about his gear gains now while you work hard naturally. You will pass him up by leaps and bounds down the road. I had friends that were on gear in high school and I was just as strong as them as a natural doing work and now today I’m smoking them. I am 30 now and 280lbs.

Some awesome Supps are

-X-FACTOR (Arachidonic Acid) Maximum Dose Available
by Molecular Nutrition

-Creatine monohydrate
-Eaa’s

1a1b5767c07d3691f23838f91a13beb8.jpg

-Be swole

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Straight bulk for the next 3 years and just get stronger. The size will absolutely come with it.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Do you really think 300mg ethanate is enough? At your hormonal peak, you will barely notice it. You are going to need at least a gram. Plus 100mg anadrol, 100mg tren, 600mg nand. And a sip of stanz everyday. Consume at least 6500 cal daily and occasionally go to the gym for some curls.

Look up a guy named Boston Lloyd or something like that and follow his advise.

D

dumbell225

Jan 13, 2018
Do you really think 300mg ethanate is enough? At your hormonal peak, you will barely notice it. You are going to need at least a gram. Plus 100mg anadrol, 100mg tren, 600mg nand. And a sip of stanz everyday. Consume at least 6500 cal daily and occasionally go to the gym for some curls.

Look up a guy named Boston Lloyd or something like that and follow his advise.

Not wise advise.

You are not distinguishing what is per day and what is per week. That is WAY too many compounds and too high doses.

First cycle should always be just test.

Then you can experiment later with adding other compounds to see first how your body responds DIFFERENTLY to each compound.

I personally did 600mg test e per week for my first time.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Not wise advise.

You are not distinguishing what is per day and what is per week. That is WAY too many compounds and too high doses.

Do I have to do everything for the guy? Should I go to his house and pin him too?

First cycle should always be just test.

Then you can experiment later with adding other compounds to see first how your body responds DIFFERENTLY to each compound.

I personally did 600mg test e per week for my first time.

And that is why you are puny. Go big or go home.

D

dumbell225

Jan 13, 2018

Not puny now brother that was several years ago when I did 600 for my first cycle I’m upwards of 3-4 grams now and I weigh 280 lean. I’m saying you should start low and grow / increase dose with your body over time.

Puny. LOL
fa4f587aa79f9054d0a0b251d741a5ae.jpg

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic