Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

15yr old daughter doing a meet. program help needed.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Yeah, a 2 day split with one for bench and the other for deadlift and squat, and then a 3rd day for OHP and conditioning...... that is basically what got me my first 4 pro totals.

I might have been misunderstood..... females definitely DO need to do heavy singles. Or, at least singles above 85%..... it's really common for women to be able to double a weight but get crushed with 10lbs more. Learning to stay tight under a max load IS important.... but you can push the volume and pace of her auxiliary work more than you would with a guy.

Enasni the glute can function to kick your leg back ( like skateboarding) or outward ( like rollerblading)...... basically you're trying to build hip stability. Think things like single leg deadlifts and squats with one foot behind you on a bench. Put a band around your knees and do single leg glute bridges while trying to push your knees out against the band...... even things like wide-stance box squats and ultra wide sumo deadlifts can help.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
First 3 workouts in the books. Lot of volume, she is technically excellent on squat and dead, she is learning the bench. She said that she was jever aware how much the legs played a role in bp. That was good to hear

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
First 3 workouts in the books. Lot of volume, she is technically excellent on squat and dead, she is learning the bench. She said that she was jever aware how much the legs played a role in bp. That was good to hear

Great to hear..... keep us posted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic