pbtom
What's New?

How to build a sex doll by TTE

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Make sure you follow all of the steps as he has laid them out. This is what you get for signing up under fake names ya douche.

friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so ****ing horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a **** toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I ****ed it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the **** did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
lol... I posted it at another board after he signed up with like 14 different handles.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Well now all the fine members of TID know what Tillthend does in his free time.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I'm pretty sure he was manic as shit when he decided that sharing that was a good idea. No way a sane person does OR shares that... I know, never done that but been completely manic and then told people about it.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
nobody knows tilly better then me..hes fukin nutz to the max.Im also #1 on the tiller list of death..very proud of that

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
nobody knows tilly better then me..hes fukin nutz to the max.Im also #1 on the tiller list of death..very proud of that

This is true

Also, keep an eye on the ASPCA twitter feed as the slaughter of innocent kittens will increase 10 fold with his latest ban here. Poor kitties :(

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
This is true

Also, keep an eye on the ASPCA twitter feed as the slaughter of innocent kittens will increase 10 fold with his latest ban here. Poor kitties :(

cats are getting skinned as we speak.That poor little room of his is being torn to pieces

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
cats are getting skinned as we speak.That poor little room of his is being torn to pieces

He'll probably tear up his Justin Bieber poster in a rage.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Why did he get banned here? Howcome at the other forum?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
He got banned for racial and inappropriate comments

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

Tilly's got a list of death? Who else is on it? Do you think he's got a bonafide mental illness?

Slic.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Tilly's got a list of death? Who else is on it? Do you think he's got a bonafide mental illness?

Slic.

yaya and pfm are high up on the list for sure lol pob is climbing that ladder too.Slic hes got real mental problems no doubt

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic