Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

when do you feel tren ace??

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Pinning tren a eod 100mg on 3rd pin.. when do u notice it working.. and when do you see gains.. diet is good cuz I'm sure thts first thing ppl r going to say lol

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
3.765 days

I was sure it was 3.766, I could be mistaken. lol. Just busting your balls jyoung. I suggest you read up on the trenbolone profile. It will give you a better understanding of the compound, its half life etc. Quick google search will get ya there.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I've read stuff on it but its mixed answers from 3 days to 2wks.. so was just getting a convo piece started with us fellow members.. think last time I was on tren it effected me around 2nd wk..

J

jsaild2

Jun 6, 2013
My strength without a doubt started increasing by my 5th day (3rd inject) as well as pimples showing on the shoulder girdle and having some goofy dreams, lol. I didn't start to actually feel the effects of tren ace until about days 10-11, or the 6th inject in. At that point, my hunger, body temperature and sweating all noticeably increased.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you inject 50ed instead of 100 eod you will have a smoother ride

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Pinning tren a eod 100mg on 3rd pin.. when do u notice it working.. and when do you see gains.. diet is good cuz I'm sure thts first thing ppl r going to say lol

Are you running tren solo? For me, I get night sweats within the first week. By the end of week 2 I have noticeable strength gains. Some of this is psychological. If you believe its going to work fast, you may push yourself harder.

flex001

flex001

May 15, 2013
Ace about a week. Hex about 1 - 2 weeks for me to feel sides.
Results noticed at 2 weeks for Ace and 3 weeks for Hex. That's been my experience.
I stay away from it now. Great results but I can't tolerate the sides anymore.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
I ran it ed b4 and felt like a pin cushion lol I'm running test e tren a mast p and winny last 6wks..

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Feel it within the first week. Strength and changes 1.5-2 weeks in for sure.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yea I've read stuff on it but its mixed answers from 3 days to 2wks.. so was just getting a convo piece started with us fellow members.. think last time I was on tren it effected me around 2nd wk..

Ya, you can always count on the fellas to give you a hard time :)

Actually, you will hear the answer being from 3 days to two weeks.

Sometime it's a placebo effect, sometimes it's dose dependent and sometimes it can be a total of all hormones used.

Body weight could also play a part in it factoring in the other things I've described. Lifters range from high 100s to 300lbs.

I would say strength starting to show in a week with Ace but that's my experience along with the dreams.

Personally, I don't care for the pin cushion feeling any more and prefer the moderate to long esters.

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic