Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

150lb Weight Loss Journal

E

epicurous

Jun 21, 2018
Posting with the same IP as the OP? Hmmm...
I left my laptop logged in and my shithead brother found my journal. He posted my progress pictures all over facebook and instagram after changing my email passwords. It's embarrassing because I was hoping to keep this whole thing private. I'm pretty self conscious about my weight. I was an idiot to expect this to be something I could keep to myself.

If it's not too much to ask, I was hoping you could just delete this thread. I would appreciate it.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I left my laptop logged in and my shithead brother found my journal. He posted my progress pictures all over facebook and instagram after changing my email passwords. It's embarrassing because I was hoping to keep this whole thing private. I'm pretty self conscious about my weight. I was an idiot to expect this to be something I could keep to myself.

If it's not too much to ask, I was hoping you could just delete this thread. I would appreciate it.
Wow. Your brother is a twat.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I banned your brother for being a dick. Keep your log going so you can continue on your journey.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Hey brother great work getting it off and most importantly keeping it off.

Just skimming through and looks like the guys pretty much have the lifting covered.

Question do you have any off days from the gym? I have one idea you may want to try. A great way to burn a shit ton of fat on those off days and still make progress is to do a protien sparing modified fast (psmf). Vary basic really, those days completely eliminate all fats and carbs as best you can and only eat protien. For someone your size 300g protein, only 1200 cals should do it. Try to do as much from chicken, tuna, tailipa or lean pork as you can, but shakes can be used in between if you have to. This is something that should only be cycled every once In for a couple weeks max or just on your off days assuming you work out at least 4 times a week. You should see some really nice fat loss without touching a single weight or any doing any cardio for that day. When you come off this day of psmf, returns the diet you have now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic