Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
So who here has anxiety and which type?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yes I have anxiety I have a rare for of if called "anxiety induced anger disorder "
So unlike the regular anxiety where most freak and get panic attacks, mine turns into
rage and I already have a bad temper

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I have been wanting to post this topic for a while.

I have General anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and Panic disorder.

I have something similar Gunz. I have noticed lately that when I start to get OCD and nervous I lose my temper. Then after I lose my temper I feel terrible and wanna just hide.

I've had anxiety disorder pretty much my whole life. When I was a kid I used to worry about things that kids shouldn't worry about.

We didn't know what was going on. So I just thought it was ok.

When I was in high school, 15, I went to see the family Dr. He told me I had general anxiety disorder. He gave me Paxil.

Since then I've had to change my medications. I'm real sensitive to medicine.

It was in high school when my anxiety disorder REALLY surfaced and I realized how severe it was.

Its a long story, so I'll stop there.

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
panic attacks......****ing hate them!! Maybe I should turn them into rage :)

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
General anxiety disorder. Effexor, Welbutrin. seroquel.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Used to get them but have kinda learned to feel them coming on and have somewhat learned to counter them. I have a really cool Doc and he gave me a script for Valium so when it's bad I just pop a couple and fall asleep. He originally tried the other meds but I couldnt handle them, felt like a zombie, felt nothing so I had to drop em

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
OTC help - L-theanine, phenibut, Calms Forte
script help - Paxil, Valium, Ativan, Xanax. I have quit the Paxil due to no insurance and rarely use the other ones unless I cannot control things. I have learned that most of it (if not all) comes from things that are beyond my control. Once I accept that certain shit happens and to only worry about what is within my wheelhouse (along with some meditation and relaxation music and CD's), I can handle it without meds.........but there are still times that it sneaks up and kicks me right in the balls.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Something that has helped my mind is to ask myself if it is gonna matter next week. If it isn't then I don't worry about it. I tend to rage rather than worry

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Social. Stems from my deployments to Iraq.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
When i was a kid I used to sit down and watch as the world seemed to move in fast forward. My breathing used to become super shallow and fast, I'd kinda watch things spin, from slow to fast and then everything calmed down and returned to normal. I'd usually run to the bathroom when it started and wouldn't leave until it was over. Never thought anything of it, forgot about it happening... then the other day it popped off again - 20+ years later. If it goes down at work or while I'm driving I'll go see a doctor. Dumb ****ing shit.

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I have generalized anxiety disorder, been waking in the early hours of the morning have full blown panic attacks.

How do you guys/gals cope with it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have generalized anxiety disorder, been waking in the early hours of the morning have full blown panic attacks.

How do you guys/gals cope with it?

Social anxiety disorder, panic disorder and ADD. I meditate. No medication.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic