Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

14 year old Maryana Naumova benches 255 raw and 310 with bench shirt!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, she officially benches more than Ironcore!

Impressive.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
She's got a helluva arch.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Is that much of an arch even a legit lift? Not trying to hate. Still good, just would be more impressive without rainbow back

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Is that much of an arch even a legit lift? Not trying to hate. Still good, just would be more impressive without rainbow back

Traps and ass on the bench is all that matters to be legit. I used to train with pretty well known PLer that could hold an arch like that when he benched.

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Yep, she officially benches more than Ironcore!

Impressive.

LOL... LK my nuts are really getting sore... I know you like the way they taste... but can you please stop riding them?

:azzhat:

B

Butkus62

Apr 10, 2013
Yeah I'm not sure if the arch might make it more difficult I've never seen that before.. Either way what a beast I only have 65 lbs on a 14 year old girl lol...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Traps and ass on the bench is all that matters to be legit. .

I read an article a few years ago discussing this. There is a reason why there are so many very young female athletes can bench what they do, and it's because of their extreme arches and stature that allows them to stay "legal" while doing so. It's all about biomechanics, physics and technicalities. Of course, it didn't go without saying, these young athletes still have to train hard and practice, so it didn't completely discredit them. This is also why progress is no longer linear after about 16 or 17

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Yeah I'm not sure if the arch might make it more difficult I've never seen that before.
It actually makes it easier ~ the point of having an arch in PL'ing is that it decreases the ROM.

Been following her for a while now (not in a stalker-ish way haha), she's very strong for her size (and age).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic