Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Vaportini - calorie free buzz ?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The Vaportini provides a revolutionary way of consuming alcohol. It is inhaled rather than swallowed. It is smooth and flavorful, the subtleties of the individual spirits are apparent. It is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and does not go through the digestive tract. This has the advantage of no calories; no carbs, no impurities and the effects of consuming alcohol are immediately felt, making it easier to responsibly imbibe. Unlike traditional consumption of spirits, Vaportinis give more control, shortly after exhaling all of the effects of the alcohol consumed are felt. In contrast, it takes 20 to 30 minutes to feel the full effects of spirits that are swallowed.

Found this last night, and ordered it, damn 4-6week eta

Anyone else heard about this?
Tried it ?

Thoughts ....

Ill report back with my review eventually

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
interesting.....curious to hear more. Never heard about it til now.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Neat. The benefits make it interesting, but I wonder what the "costs" are?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
Sounds good and all, but there has got to be some downside to taking it in through the lungs. Once or twice probably nothing but I wonder what it does to them with long term use.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
So I have been doing this for years...I have a hookah and instead of water I use wine or vodka....you def get a mild nice functional buzz from it....its fun

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thing was $35 shipped

And says use high proof alcohol , but need less than drinking it ..

I actually found it from an article concerned kids would abuse it and therefore it woul be more dangerous than just drinking due to the quick bac increase

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I add fruit to the vodka sometimes and I added a pineapple once....becareful though because if you think your not getting it and you inhale to much its a hell of a headache

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
So I have been doing this for years...I have a hookah and instead of water I use wine or vodka....you def get a mild nice functional buzz from it....its fun

I got a bong that serves the same purpose...
well...almost ; )

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
What if it left you with no hangover...?!!
It would prob still have adverse effects on testosterone production and judgement at the bar...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
What if it left you with no hangover...?!!
It would prob still have adverse effects on testosterone production and judgement at the bar...

I dont think my judgement at the bar can get any worse...
lmao!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Alcohol is a solvent.

It is toxic. The buzz is what happens when you take a smidgen of the amount that would kill you. Or more, LOL-

Breathing in a solvent is interesting but probably not long term healthy.

Did you ever paint with alcohol based paint? You get a buzz.

I'll be interested to read your impressions DC- should be interesting!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic