Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

12oz is it possible?

hardbody

hardbody

Mar 2, 2011
All I can say about that story is DAMMMMM!!!!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Bump for the brand if it's cool with admin, although it doesn't really matter my source is always good2go

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I remember you posting that... Only for horses you dont like right? Haha
I have only had one infection in 20+ years of this shit. Luckily i went to the dr soon enough that i cured it with a round of antibiotics. I HAD to see the Dr. As i could hardly walk.
Sure hope i didnt just linx myself.

LOL yep thats right. if they are being stupid enough that the needle falls out or i drop it, they deserve whatever they get! LOLOLOL

the mexican vet will drop one and wipe it off and stick it in a joint. that is a big no no. he gets away with it a lot but no way in hell would i risk it! synovial fluid is perfect bacterial growing ground and it doesnt take very many to make it get bad quick!

as long as one has clean gear and good drawing technique they shouldnt have to worry about infections. if the gear is bad or they use dirty stuff to draw with and therefore add bacteria to the bottle, well then one might have something to worry about.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Obviously Deadweight never saw "The Man Whose Arms Exploded." Glad you're alright bro but what are you gonna tell the ole lady? Do you know if this is a chronic issue with the lab?

ive seen that show a million times bro....people don realize but what greg had was a strelin abcess in both arms....thats why they had no shape to them except round like a ball.his arms are nothing but fluid and blood....anything could set the infection off to them....when he got hit with the baseball bat it set off the infection in his arm instead of burseing it like a normal muscle it cause the infection to flare up....once greg formed a pocket of fluid he could inject oil in to the pocket and it would grow bigger........that oil he would pump into it would stay inside the pocket..never hitting the blood stream.Many people dont know this..and certainly greg wouldnt say the truth..only half of the truth.dw

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Damn bro, 12oz. That's a pretty serious abcess. Do you have to remove the packing and repack it every so often where it was lanced open? If so, that shit's no fun.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
injection technique can not cause that bad of an infection. i have dropped needles in the dirt and filled the needle and shot some out and then injected in the muscle in horses and never ever ever gotten an infection. it has to be bad gear! and i do believe he said it was very old gear!
No dirty needle....i make surei wipe with rubbing alcohol everytime...i go threw alot of bottles of that shit...So i know for a fact the injections was cleanWhat i did i had a few used bottles of eq which as a combo of like 8 diff brands...i mixed them all in one bottle...and even flitered them into a 50ml vial...I assume the mixture had something to do with he bad reaction...i dont know because ive done this a bunch of times...Making mixtures of brands together...I have a bottle here that is 100mls...half way gone now but i made a mixture of all chemicals together and i use it from time to time and never had issues with it.Before all this happen i used the the sam bottle before but except i injected legs and everything went fine..no soreness or redness....So,im realy confused about this puzzle,If i had an answer i would surely share it.and to test the waters again i took te same mixture of eq and injected side delt thursday and nothing...its like i ddnt evn stick....go figure?....So,is the mixture of eq dirty?...Maybe my days of injecting arms is over.....?What is possible i could have hit some scare tissue which traped the oil in my arms...I have alot of scaring inside my arms...which caused my body to reject it and then came the abcess.....i got lucky wit my bicep because it started out alittle red but it spread and finally went away....
dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Thats hardcore... Infection scares the shit out of me... Im on keflex 4 times a day right now for last weeks knee surgery...

yeah bro..keep us updated on your progress of your knee...I bet u cant wait to get back .....get well soon bro....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ive seen that show a million times bro....people don realize but what greg had was a strelin abcess in both arms....thats why they had no shape to them except round like a ball.his arms are nothing but fluid and blood....anything could set the infection off to them....when he got hit with the baseball bat it set off the infection in his arm instead of burseing it like a normal muscle it cause the infection to flare up....once greg formed a pocket of fluid he could inject oil in to the pocket and it would grow bigger........that oil he would pump into it would stay inside the pocket..never hitting the blood stream.Many people dont know this..and certainly greg wouldnt say the truth..only half of the truth.dw

Wow... I was just sayin cause your story reminded me of that... I had no idea. I thought his arms looked like that from all the synthol... Thanks for sharing that bro.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
How's the arm today DW? The infection clearing up?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
injection technique can not cause that bad of an infection. i have dropped needles in the dirt and filled the needle and shot some out and then injected in the muscle in horses and never ever ever gotten an infection. it has to be bad gear! and i do believe he said it was very old gear!

Our old vet used to drive around with his pins stuck in the passenger seat of his truck when I was a kid...lol.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Wow... I was just sayin cause your story reminded me of that... I had no idea. I thought his arms looked like that from all the synthol... Thanks for sharing that bro.

whatever he would inject in that pocket that is what was in it....However,if u look at his arm now the cut mark looks to be larger then a inch..I think they had to stich him up....28 inchs allows alot of oil to carry......dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic