Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

12oz is it possible?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I think its been around 3 weeks ago i had injected some dirty ass eq...i got infections from it..One in my bicep and the other in my tircep...The one in my bicept i beat..The tricep wasnt so lucky..For a couple of weeks i would drain around 10ccs of abcess ...each day i would stick and drian and finally i just got tired of it..I was tired to fighting a loseing battle....I went today to my doctors...He cut that bad boy open and he was so surprized how much abcess came out this thing.This is no joke he guess around 12oz...He told me this is the biggest abcess he has ever withness...And hes a old doctor so hes lanced many abcesses in his lifetime.....Its packed right now..Very sore...Im taking doxcycline twice aday..and i got a bottle of viks which i dont take the shit...I'll take advill for pain.
I really thought i had it beat but i was wrong...Now im out for a few days..i cant do shit...i go back to the doctors tuesday for a checkup.....Hopefully i can get this pack taken out......
I was thinking during this this ordeal and looking at all the blood and puss that i would have had my camera ...Just to show people what can happen...Its no joke when u get a abcess....Ive been cut open more then i can rememeber...each time reminds me ...Is it worth this shit?How many more times do i need to be cut open before i grow the fuck up?....I got to say..im a real knuckle head..And whats bad about knuckel heads..They dont know when to stop..They just keep going and going like the die hard batteries....dw

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
HOLY SHIT DW! wow! glad you got it taken care of! i routinely drain abcesses of that size and larger out of horses and even a few dogs. are you sure you arent an animal? :))

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
So, DW, wasnit dirty gear or your injection technique? From your post im assuming it was the gear... Care to share the brand?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
injection technique can not cause that bad of an infection. i have dropped needles in the dirt and filled the needle and shot some out and then injected in the muscle in horses and never ever ever gotten an infection. it has to be bad gear! and i do believe he said it was very old gear!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Obviously Deadweight never saw "The Man Whose Arms Exploded." Glad you're alright bro but what are you gonna tell the ole lady? Do you know if this is a chronic issue with the lab?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Damn bro, glad ur ok. An infection like that will make you feel like hell besides the pain of the infect.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Thats hardcore... Infection scares the shit out of me... Im on keflex 4 times a day right now for last weeks knee surgery...

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
injection technique can not cause that bad of an infection. i have dropped needles in the dirt and filled the needle and shot some out and then injected in the muscle in horses and never ever ever gotten an infection. it has to be bad gear! and i do believe he said it was very old gear!

I remember you posting that... Only for horses you dont like right? Haha
I have only had one infection in 20+ years of this shit. Luckily i went to the dr soon enough that i cured it with a round of antibiotics. I HAD to see the Dr. As i could hardly walk.
Sure hope i didnt just linx myself.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
HOLY SHIT DW! wow! glad you got it taken care of! i routinely drain abcesses of that size and larger out of horses and even a few dogs. are you sure you arent an animal? :))

LOL he's an animal alright :D

He should have come to you then haha

@DW damn bro...that could have turned into something really serious and good thing you went to the doc to get it all cleaned out. Infections of any sort are nasty as hell and I had my share of them too.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
do you mind sharing what lab that was?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic