What's New?

12 weeks

• Thread starter dangerouscurves
  • Start Date
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
This year I have "resolved" to focus on athletics, however an opportunity to focus on aesthetics the next 12 weeks while improving athletically seems to be my kick-off.

The bb.com transformation challenge is about to begin, and as much as I am not a big supporter of their forums it does come with a hefty prize package, and looking at past winners there is no reason it couldn't be me. The way I see it is a win-win, going into summer confident and fit will help propel all things sports for me as well..

I have maintained a relative low weight for myself, but I know up front I must cut out the sugar, snacking, soda and alcohol are already gone....

I will use this as a log, but I also am hoping for some help laying out the best route to a dramatic 12 week physical transformation!

Tia

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
I think its a great idea... good luck!
It's def a win-win...

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Awesome DC, can't wait to follow!

You'll do great!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Great opportunity, best wishes!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Did some beginning measurements today:
I am currently 5'7" or 67"
159.2 lbs - I've been on a redbull and payday diet the last week ( lowest at 155.4 in my adult life last Sunday 1/4/15)

All relaxed

Neck: 12.8"
Shoulders (across the front) 16.5"
Chest(at nipples) 36"
Arms (equal): 11.5"
Forearms (equal): 9.5"
Waist: 28.5"
Hips: 41"
Thighs (equal): 23.5"
Calves (equal): 14.5"

Bb.com has me at 17% bf from my height + weight + waist, but I am feeling like I'm more in the low 20's... Am scheduling a bod pod, hoping for early next week!

I am starting with a 21 day very cardio/circuit/hiit based program and I will try and add each day.

5 days per week with at least 1 rest day being an active rest day, hoping to take advantage of the snow now that it's here in the mountains, also working on flexibility!

For now I'm going to let the 21days set the pace for diet, keep it "clean" with macro timing in place.

Weaning off the redbull and artificial sugars as we speak, lord help me!

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Go to Rockstar Pure Zero! More caffeine than Red Bull and no sugar. It'll give you a bit of an insulin spike though, so if you're keto dieting beware....

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
At your height, a good weight would be 135ish. That's still allowing for "figure" type musculature. If you're aiming for the bikini look, you'll need to get down to 125 ish unless you have implants. 12 weeks isn't much. Keto will get you there. Keto and 10 cardio sessions per week. I wish you the best of luck.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
At your height, a good weight would be 135ish. That's still allowing for "figure" type musculature. If you're aiming for the bikini look, you'll need to get down to 125 ish unless you have implants. 12 weeks isn't much. Keto will get you there. Keto and 10 cardio sessions per week. I wish you the best of luck.

I am not competing in anything, and prefer the fitness model look, Jamie Eason style, I have wide hips and even with manipulation there's not much you can do with bone, that's already protruding as I am now.

"It" set my goal at 128.7 lbs and 13% bf. I don't expect to see that in 12 weeks, but closer for the max effect in visual appearance. And definitely by mid summer if I push for it.

I will note I am already a 4/6 or small, sometimes xs when it comes to clothes fitting comfortably, I'm not a fan of the stuffed sausage look so I like it fitted but not too tight... Relative to my height and weight vs the gals I know I am heavier than most for my stats.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic