Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

11 months tingling arms and face when working out or running? Did all test???

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
What else to do... im on exxfor and it doesnt work . Comes with any movement soecially weights where face gets cold blooded/ numb

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Are you taking a pre-workout drink with beta-alanine in it?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I had tingling and numbness in my left leg, and sometimes shooting pains down the outside. Turns out it was a tight tendon. Stretching and foam rolling cured the problem over a few weeks, and several years later, with continued foam rolling and stretching I have not had a recurrence of the problem.

I suppose you might be experiencing something similar....

Here is another thought: Have you tried sleeping so you aren't sleeping on your arm and shoulder? I have had arm and shoulder problems as well as neck problems that were fixed by changing my sleeping position. Today I sleep on my side with my arm reached out front and my weight on my shoulder blade, not my shoulder. It took several years to train myself to do it and it has helped immensely. Try hugging a pillow with the arm that is on your lower side. It also helps my other arm (which gets tingly or numb at night) if I hug the pillow with that arm, keeping it away from my body a bit.

Good luck!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Maybe it's a toomah?.....lol
(kindergarten cop)

Di you ever get the nerve conduction study?

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Yes got all

emg no nerve damage

saw 2 neuro say nothing came
Up for m.s in brain mri.

they dont know

DocQ

DocQ

Sep 21, 2020
July 2019 BOTH LEFT ARM AND LEG tingling numbness with NO PAIN then few days later my cheecks and jaw line are tingling even tounge and scalp it varys and lessens and worssens throughout the day… what could have happen I don’t lift heavy and have been working on stregething program. went to hosptial and got cleared from ct scan and blood work for being NOT IN STROKE situation. but what could this be and is it fixable without surgrey

i also relize its been 11 months now any type of lifting makes me tingle all over.
neuro got me to do brain mri … got results written report says unremarkable…
ALL BLOOD WORK ALSO GOOD CALCUIM AND B-12 AND ALL

guessing thats good? also got neck MRI small herniation but they said it isn’t causing it also got put on medicine for sermon that didn’t help

now what? he said it isnt neck related? is this possible? or is he miscordinating … he said im MS FREE and it cant be neck related… i do relize thou i wake up in morning sometimes with it… and if i lift heavy bags with my arms i feel some type of shock through arm… could this be related?

Also did EMG AND NOTHING SERIOUS THEY SEE....

I feel it mostly when running also it pulls nerves through arm and face. I have no idea what it can be....
These are similar symptoms that I experience occasionally. I had a disc replacement in 2014 at C4-C5 after a car crash but I also have another herniated disc at the level above it. Prior to my surgery, I had same symptoms you are describing but with pain and migraines. Surgery was successful. However, I'll have tingling, some pain, numbness down my arms and fingers occasionally. It only shows up when I'm doing cardio especially the elliptical but get this - it never shows up when I do heavy lifting at the gym. Just my personal experience I wanted to pass on. But like some of the others have mentioned, if its not neck related perhaps anxiety. Mine was absolutely neck related.

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Well it comes with any hard movement

cardio, weights, pushups, layin on pillow... ruining my life

nelson.howard

nelson.howard

Sep 28, 2020
What other choice is there? Did you use testosterone? so obviously you can't use the stasis/taper method.

nelson.howard

nelson.howard

Sep 28, 2020
What other choice is there? Did you use testosterone? so obviously you can't use the stasis/taper method. Usually buy in
Seems like quality products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic