Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

11 months tingling arms and face when working out or running? Did all test???

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
July 2019 BOTH LEFT ARM AND LEG tingling numbness with NO PAIN then few days later my cheecks and jaw line are tingling even tounge and scalp it varys and lessens and worssens throughout the day… what could have happen I don’t lift heavy and have been working on stregething program. went to hosptial and got cleared from ct scan and blood work for being NOT IN STROKE situation. but what could this be and is it fixable without surgrey

i also relize its been 11 months now any type of lifting makes me tingle all over.
neuro got me to do brain mri … got results written report says unremarkable…
ALL BLOOD WORK ALSO GOOD CALCUIM AND B-12 AND ALL

guessing thats good? also got neck MRI small herniation but they said it isn’t causing it also got put on medicine for sermon that didn’t help

now what? he said it isnt neck related? is this possible? or is he miscordinating … he said im MS FREE and it cant be neck related… i do relize thou i wake up in morning sometimes with it… and if i lift heavy bags with my arms i feel some type of shock through arm… could this be related?

Also did EMG AND NOTHING SERIOUS THEY SEE....

I feel it mostly when running also it pulls nerves through arm and face. I have no idea what it can be....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Did a quick google and it says it could be pinched nerve, diabetes, or anemia...If u did blood work and it came back good, then I would suspect pinched nerve...That's if google is right...Keep this thread bumped and Mike_RN and some of the other medical pro's will chime in...Hang in, bro...

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Sure

been to neuro seen two and my primiary which all indiciate no way the neck nerve can come to the face and it cant travel

there blaming it on anxiety and stuff

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Sure

been to neuro seen two and my primiary which all indiciate no way the neck nerve can come to the face and it cant travel

Weird...Maybe it's a nerve elsewhere?...From what I understand, nerves can be damaged/pinched in one area, yet show symptoms in a different location...If is anxiety, u must have a bad case of it, it would seem...Keep this bumped...I'm sure someone will be able to help or lead u to help...Peace....!!!!

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Sure

Maybe it’s anxiety?

The mind is very powerful. Have they/you considered a Rx to test the waters and see if it might be psychosomatic/anxiety related?

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
saw 2 neuro and we did all and even new mri on neck which i alreeady knew i had a small herination from before this happ.

also blood test and an emg and all
Cleared out good...

it comes with when i jog
It would come to arms and face specially arms and sometimes legs.... i just dont get how it does it and why.... its like
I cant workout anymore
Due to this bs..... and noone has an anwser

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
Also this is my mri i already knew about this way before it even got to this....

FINDINGS: There is a normal cervical lordosis. The craniocervical junction and C1-C2 articulations are within normal limits. No bone marrow, ligamentous or paravertebral muscle edema is currently identified. The cervical spinal cord has a normal appearance.
C2-C3: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent. C3-C4: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent.
C4-C5: There is a disc osteophyte complex predominating centrally to paracentrally on the right with slight central stenosis. There is uncovertebral and facet arthrosis with slight right foraminal stenosis.
C5-C6: There is a shallow disc osteophyte complex and slight central stenosis. There is uncovertebral and facet arthrosis with slight right foraminal stenosis.
C6-C7: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent. C7-T1: The disc is normal. The canal and foramina are patent.
IMPRESSION:
No acute abnormality. Normal cervical spinal cord. Disc osteophyte complexes and slight central stenosis C4-C6 predominating centrally to paracentrally on the right C4-C5. Slight right foraminal stenosis C4-C6

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Massage therapy? Massage manipulation is great as well. It gets the muscle bellies flowing with blood, gets the lymph nodes flowing as well.

Never heard of this, but i'm just throwing that out there. Perhaps seek out another doctor. Sounds like they have not found the root cause.

G

gio

Jul 16, 2018
They blame anxiety and shut off the neck related issues that face numbing is no way caused from that

massages when deep can cause face numbing also

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
They blame anxiety and shut off the neck related issues that face numbing is no way caused from that

massages when deep can cause face numbing also

Maybe it’s anxiety?

The mind is very powerful. Have they/you considered a Rx to test the waters and see if it might be psychosomatic/anxiety related?

No way it’s that? Have you tried to address anxiety as the root cause or are you writing it off?

It’s a pretty easy option to explore. Why not consider it as a possibility since that’s the only thing your doctors have come up with?

R

roger2686

Dec 29, 2019
I have the same deal with numbness and tingling. My nuero surgeon said pain can only go down and out . So one disc slightly bulging can mess with you alot especially if it's high up ( neck ) because it can spread the pain to any where below. I take gabapentin , muscle relaxers and if it's bad I'll eat an edible and pop some opiates ( all dr prescribed except the brownies)

You may have fibromyalgia or since it sounds like visceral pain have them look at your organs

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic