Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Test Undecanoate - mixing it up with other stuff

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Well it looks like after so much talk Test Undecanoate is now a common thing. Its looks like an interesting addition that may be worth trying. Has anyone tried it? What are the reactions? Are you blasting a gram or gram and a half at a time? Is that lasting a month?

Mixing with anything?

edited to simplify

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Sounds like you're taking something simple and making it complicated.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
yeah I had a little mental ramble that made it into the post but now simplified.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
yeah I had a little mental ramble that made it into the post but now simplified.
In general people seem to like it for trt. Gives the injection sites a break because you can pin every 2 weeks.

I don't really see the value in a cycle myself.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
most sust have test undeca in it...its one of the longest acting test alive besides one other one....for me test is test.....once it hits your blood stream it acts all the same...what would make a good mix..mix a vial of test enth and a vial of test undeca and a vial of prop...and there u have a home made sust...dw

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
Just thought it was crazy of people using a gram at a time. I have never seen such a half life in anything like this.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Just thought it was crazy of people using a gram at a time. I have never seen such a half life in anything like this.

You haven't Bill? I am pretty sure Test Decanoate not Undecanoate has a half-life of about 13-15 days. Most people think cyp and enanthate have 2 week half lives also when really there H-L is 4-7 days. It really all depends on the individual IMHO.

too much test of any kind is not good for you either as far as your reference to 1k a week being a lot. If you are a pro bb'er no it prob is not alot to someone who is your average joe. Nobody really ever speaks out on this but I got use to being argued with a long time ago. too much test can create acne, irregular erections, disorientaion, blisters, gyno, rashes, depression, anxiety, numbness in your body parts/extremities, anger, dizziness, headaches, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, sexual frustration, and weakness.

Same goes for women on test as it does men. However, women have more side effects. Added to the list above is enlarged clitoris, swollen ankles and what men hate to see on a woman's face; abnormal HAIR growth. These sides can be in stages and/or appear on intimate parts of the body before spreading to more noticeable areas.

Test used is moderation and researched prior to use can be extremely productive to both men and women. The sense of well being I get from test is a very good feeling. As it does not alter the mind in my opinion but again to each is own. Not everything is for everybody. Guys that have been nonstop running test for years eventually stop growing and need to move on to HGH and experimentation with peptides. The eventual halt to growth is inevitable over years of use of testosterone. That is why many continue on to hgh and other things. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle IMO not a mindset. You have to eat it, breathe it, walk it, talk it, read it, and live it. In this manner you become the best you can be and continued growth through proper knowledge will exist <--not sure its the correct word to use. Just trying to speak through my experiences. If the goal is to look like a pro bb'er then this is what must be done basically is what I am getting at. Respectfully, Wake

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic