Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

1000mg/ wk tren users

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
So I have heard and as it turns out this gentleman is a power lifter. My experience in gear is limited to making i guess well call it cosmetic progress. I still dont think it can possible be healthy long term. I dont think taking in 5 grams weekly of any drug / hormone can be good for you long term. It's just allot IMO.

Yea I guess it makes more sense for being a power lifter.
I have a great deal of irresponsible behaviors I participate in. Life is for the living and you only get one. So I say live the way you want, let no one stop you.
I do also think that guys online read stuff like a guy pumping almost 4.5 grams of gear a week and they think they need it. I just ran 240mh test 240mg tren a week for 8 weeks and had a fabulous cycle by almost anyones standards. So I think dosing education has gotten out of hand. So many people lifting non competitively think these relatively dangerous doses are whats needed. They dont know training or nutrition. They dont really understand the compounds all they know is that some dude who looks like how they wish they looked or hits the #s they wished they hit is jamming big doses.
Ya feel what I am saying?
God bless ya if your labs are good and you feel good and its working for you. Have at it.
But I do think if your going to say "yea I take a gram of tren with all this other stuff" A little warning and or background info should come with it. So joe blow new guy doesnt start pinning 3cc of tren a 5 days a week, end up on the news and fuck with out thing even more.
feel me?
This was sort of like a test run. I enjoyed but I learned a lesson from. I ran this cycle for to long. I should have run 8 weeks, 12 weeks max. I will be off cycle for at least 5 months. Oh yeah I don't look like a body builder. But I do have abs that have develop from core work like ab roller and planks and all the hard bracing to keep my spine as safe as possible while lifting heavy. Definitely not good for long term health I will agree. And I know I will run a few more high dose cycles. But they will be less and less. I am getting older so my body doesn't recover like those spring chickens.

There is a means to an end and this career doesn't last long. You have to compete try to make a name for self build some credentials and move not to something that is more lucrative. I am hoping a gym and training programs will be that ticket. I have a meeting with a Hall of Fame Powerlifter in a few weeks. Hoping it will open some doors.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
^^^good post. personally i could never run that much gear. I'd end up on the six o'clock news. Plus I'd feel like a pin cushion. I really got no better results, running big cycles compared to moderate cycles.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have run some big cycles...and had good results...BUT after 18 weeks couldn't handle the pinning anymore....it was ROUGH

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Well ty for ur service
Rest here myself

I ran no higher than 700 tren and sup 100. Ed for 8weeks
With 4 weeks of drol at 50ed
And reg test c 500 ew

Blew up to 255 at 6ft
But damn the prolactin and damn no sleep

I like to stay around 225

Brave u are but as a PL u def do more

Semper Fi

How's the recovery??

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
Recovery wasn't has bad as I thought it would be. A little moody and some bacne until my levels stabilized.
Well ty for ur service
Rest here myself

I ran no higher than 700 tren and sup 100. Ed for 8weeks
With 4 weeks of drol at 50ed
And reg test c 500 ew

Blew up to 255 at 6ft
But damn the prolactin and damn no sleep

I like to stay around 225

Brave u are but as a PL u def do more

Semper Fi

How's the recovery??

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Whoa when I run 500/250 or 600/300 test tren I'm so fucking aggressive it's amazing I'm not locked up. I would fucking explode at those doses.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Never gone higher than 600mg/wk and that was only with TestCyp dose lowered to 250/wk. Tried 500/500 once and was all kinds of a dick to friends and family. Funny how the tren/test ration works in some of us. No issues with hi Tren/low T.

Reactions: CFM
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Never seen this thread until now. All I gotta say is ...pfffft that's it? (Rolls eyes)

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
Don’t understand why u would do 1000 per week. 250/250 test and tren for me works with no sides.

Reactions: CFM
T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
700 mg a day highest i went. on that dosage for a week and a half and i was ready to model...anger was a problem just a bit too snappy for everyone else's well being. face got sunken in like edward cullen.
strength was great but honestly nothing gets me stronger than deca. My bench press has never been special but on 400 mg deca i was doing work sets with 3 plates.

hth
Prince

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
700 mg a day highest i went. on that dosage for a week and a half and i was ready to model...anger was a problem just a bit too snappy for everyone else's well being. face got sunken in like edward cullen.
strength was great but honestly nothing gets me stronger than deca. My bench press has never been special but on 400 mg deca i was doing work sets with 3 plates.

hth
Prince

I'm assuming 700mg/day tren is a typo. If not, I call BS. That would be 3.5g/week. Maybe 100mg/day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic