Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

1000mg test cycle

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
It seems like the next day after pinning my heart beats harder and my chest is a little tighter, especially during the middle of the night. After 2-3 days things seem to go back to normal until the next pin 3.5 days later.

I should probably just back off but I don't get it. So many guys run way higher doses with multiple compounds. Most I've ran is 750/week and that didn't feel much different than 500mg/week.

Anyone else experience this an d if so at this and at what dosage?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Have you pinned this same oil* before at lower doses?

* (same ester, same solvents, same source, etc?)

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Same questions as above. Same stuff from the same guy just a different amount? There can be huge differences from pharm, to one UGL to another. Hell even one batch to another.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
My guess is that it's unrelated to your test injection. I would put a cuff on and check your BP too; it may give you some more information. Also take your BP & PR right out of bed on the same day.

There are many factors that affect PR and it can vary greatly from min. to min. There's a chance you maybe getting yourself a little worked up; causing your symptoms. Just an idea Bro, let me know how you make out.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
They are going to kick you out of CrossFit if you get too huge....

If 750 didn't feel more than 500, why did you up to 1000mg, just curious as opposed to adding another compound in there?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@rawdeal @gunslinger

Yessir, same UGL oil. Has always been a quality product.

They are going to kick you out of CrossFit if you get too huge....

If 750 didn't feel more than 500, why did you up to 1000mg, just curious as opposed to adding another compound in there?

haha they kicked me out 5 years ago. I've ran different compounds with lower test. Test seems to have the least amount of side effects so I wanted to see what a run of 1000mg by itself would be like.
I can definitely tell the difference between 500mg and 1000mg.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
My guess is that it's unrelated to your test injection. I would put a cuff on and check your BP too; it may give you some more information. Also take your BP & PR right out of bed on the same day.

There are many factors that affect PR and it can vary greatly from min. to min. There's a chance you maybe getting yourself a little worked up; causing your symptoms. Just an idea Bro, let me know how you make out.

Just took my bp and 115/75 with hr of 54. I wonder if my symptoms are related to sleep apnea and like you said not related to the injection.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Just took my bp and 115/75 with hr of 54. I wonder if my symptoms are related to sleep apnea and like you said not related to the injection.
No one likes a show off! With those numbers, you have a better chance of dying from a lighting strike than your pumper giving out.

For now, just monitor it each morning and see how it goes over the next 2 weeks.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not in the gizmo business, but if you already saw fit to acquire one to measure bp, and you have the slightest concerns about sleep apnea, why not acquire a pulse oximeter too? Easier and quicker to get a reading from that than from cuffing up your arm and waiting a bit, one more toy to have, and one more thing to worry yourself or your doctor with .........

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Not in the gizmo business, but if you already saw fit to acquire one to measure bp, and you have the slightest concerns about sleep apnea, why not acquire a pulse oximeter too? Easier and quicker to get a reading from that than from cuffing up your arm and waiting a bit, one more toy to have, and one more thing to worry yourself or your doctor with .........
Good addition. The more information the better PROVIDING you don't over analyze it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Are you saying "anal" and "over analyze" are the same thing? You don't know me!
or, do you? :oops:

in my defense, I never once mentioned rectal thermometers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic