Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

10 Most Annoying People At The Gym !!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Yep this type of annoying gym rat is all too common these days and they collectively drop the IQ of the place by 50 points IMO

SMH, you just described what happen when you walk into a gym, chester

B

Beachbody

Oct 2, 2010
The guy I have a problem with is the cell phone zombie. This one guy can hog the Smith machine for a half hour and all he is doing is toe raises with a 25 lb plate. Most of the time he just plays with his smart phone.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
12. The Shadow Boxer

This dipshit takes up 3 huge mirrors in front of the dumbell rack or by the cable machine and hops around swinging at the air for 32mins . Takes up a whole lot of space and is always looking around to see if girls are looking at his academy award Rocky wanna-be act !!!

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
The most annoying I see is I guess a mix between the Mr. Octo-set/talker. The guy that is using a machine then goes off to chat with a friend that is nowhere near the machine he was using stays gone for 5+ minutes then comes back at looks at you like you just stole his girl friend... The Idiot: "Hey I was using that machine"...ME: "Well you walked away and now I'm using it" and then stand and stare at him like it's your move tuff guy...LOL
And I may add I don't give a shit if the guy is the size of big Ramy..Its my machine now Bitch !!!!!
We also have these two Obese brothers (white) who like to wear dark sun glasses while they workout...Weird

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man, there are so many types to hate in the gym. Why hate just one?

I really can't stand the ones that just got ahold of their first pro hormone or test cycle and think they own the world. Also really hate the ones that have to be loud as fuck. And make sure that everyone in the gym hears them when talking to their bro. I've seen these guys literally say something while looking around to see if they are getting attention. There are a lot of people that I'd like to hit with a plate in the gym. But maybe I'm the one with the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic