Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

$1.8M in steroids seized from Rensselaer home

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
They were charged and released without bail, very strange to be released without bail on that amount of gear.....

C

carolinasown

Sep 6, 2011
Yeah, was just getting ready to say the same thing Hot Sauce!

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
DAMMIT..that's a bunch of vials..released with no bail..they're ratting out everybody they know or dealt with for no bail included..****in ass holes..if they can't take the hit then don't do the crime...even put the bac water in the picture..every vial counts for the camera

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lesbians?

Yes, let's show off the shotguns that are legal and totally unrelated....

That looks like a decent amount of gear!

My thoughts exactly, lets tie weapons into evil steroids game . Kinda like cocaine trade and the arsenal they pack, wth? I still don't get why they treat aas in the same league as drugs. Put a pic of a crakhead next to a aas user and see the difference.
That bein said , DAMN THATS A LOTTA GEAR!

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
22299090_BG1.jpg

22299090_BG2.jpg
22299090_BG3.jpg

RENSSELAER, NY - More than $1.8 million worth of steroids and other pharmaceuticals were seized and a Rensselaer couple was arrested in the largest steroids case in county history, Rensselaer County law enforcement officials said Monday.

A six-month investigation led to the March 1 arrest of Zachery Wilkins, 33, and Holly Fiato, 28, of 111 Washington Ave., Sheriff Jack Mahar said Monday. Wilkins and Fiato were released without bail on a charge of felony criminal possession of a controlled substance. The felony carries a sentence of up to 7 years in state prison.

District Attorney Richard McNally said the couple is cooperating with investigators. As middlemen for the steroids distribution, Wilkins and Fiato would receive the steroid doses and pills in the mail and forward them to another address as directed, McNally said. Based on information provided to investigators, the couple was provided with fake identification, including a Florida driver's license, and used post office boxes and local UPS drop-offs for moving the drugs, McNally said. It appears that the drug distribution has links to China, according to the district attorney.

Police seized 44,825 liquid doses of steroids and 289,550 pharmaceutical pills, according to the sheriff's office. Police also confiscated two shotguns and packaging materials.

The multi-agency investigation involved the sheriff's and district attorney's offices, the Rensselaer Police Department, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration and Homeland Security.

The case is awaiting presentation before a county grand jury.

If he fell on a pin it would blind the guy in both eyes.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
She would def get it.
I like the overbite shit on women for some reason.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
They were charged and released without bail, very strange to be released without bail on that amount of gear.....

I noticed the same thing. They are obviously spilling the beans on everything.

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Same thing I said to myself. Wish I new them lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic