Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

The Official 'What movie(s) have you watched lately' thread

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sisu was very over-the-top entertaining, another slightly similar kill em all is Mr Nobody for those that pay multiple streaming services and are fed up. these sites have pretty much anything you could want to watch any show from hogans heroes mash to the latest paid streaming stuff, same for movies.

I actually just watched SISU and Nobody. Both were entertaining for me. Neither is gonna win you over with some storyline, but if you like some action, both will get you over.

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
Ended up watching GoG3 off those links. Just watched without VPN (kept freezing). Will probably get a letter from Comcast, but it was a good movie.
I really doubt it as watching streaming is not illegal in the US, its downloading that not legal or hosting a stream. when you watch a stream its not saved to your computer, so until they change the law your fine, just google the legality of streaming in USA.

Last edited:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Bullet Train

I actually think it was a pretty decent movie, although it got cheesy at the end. Sort of a Tarantino feel to it.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Bullet Train

I actually think it was a pretty decent movie, although it got cheesy at the end. Sort of a Tarantino feel to it.
I liked it.

My wife and I watched, About My Father, this weekend. It was pretty funny.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The Pale Blue Eye

Nothing to write home about, but I liked it. Has Christian Bale in it. Quoting: "Veteran detective Augustus Landor (Bale) investigates a series of grisly murders with the help of a young cadet who will eventually go on to become the world-famous author Edgar Allan Poe."

Ending was good and fitting. I like this era of movies though. The actor who played Poe was pretty damn good.

My only issue was that some of the scenes were hard to hear for me, even with the volume up. Now i'll admit I do not have the best hearing, so this may not be an issue for others.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
The Pale Blue Eye

Nothing to write home about, but I liked it. Has Christian Bale in it. Quoting: "Veteran detective Augustus Landor (Bale) investigates a series of grisly murders with the help of a young cadet who will eventually go on to become the world-famous author Edgar Allan Poe."

Ending was good and fitting. I like this era of movies though. The actor who played Poe was pretty damn good.

My only issue was that some of the scenes were hard to hear for me, even with the volume up. Now i'll admit I do not have the best hearing, so this may not be an issue for others.
It took me a few sittings to finish that one. Painfully slow.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It took me a few sittings to finish that one. Painfully slow.
It took me about 2-3 weeks because I kept trying to watch it while laying in bed at night, lol. Finally, this last weekend, I made myself watch the rest of it in the daytime.

Reactions: blm
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Extraction and Extraction 2

I'm going to be honest, I really enjoyed these 2 movies! Maybe I just needed some good action to watch, but it did the job. They have Chris Hemsworth, and he had some kickass fight scenes. I think he did it as well as anybody has to be honest. All fake scenes? Yep! However, that's pretty much the norm these days.There was like a huge amount of non-stop action. If you are in the mood for some action, check them out on Netflix! Part 2 just came out yesterday (Friday). His agent female friend, who I read is half Iranian and French, started to turn my ass on. I am pretty sure there will be a part 3 (assuming views and reviews go well), and they must bang! Haha.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022

I'm going to be honest, I really enjoyed these 2 movies! Maybe I just needed some good action to watch, but it did the job. They have Chris Hemsworth, and he had some kickass fight scenes. I think he did it as well as anybody has to be honest. All fake scenes? Yep! However, that's pretty much the norm these days.There was like a huge amount of non-stop action. If you are in the mood for some action, check them out on Netflix! Part 2 just came out yesterday (Friday). His agent female friend, who I read is half Iranian and French, started to turn my ass on. I am pretty sure there will be a part 3 (assuming views and reviews go well), and they must bang! Haha.
I liked the first one. it was pretty damn good. Will watch 2 maybe next week.

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015

Extraction 2 was good. I really enjoyed it, especially the hack squat kill.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Generally I avoid remakes when I see them pop up on the guide. I'm a big Dune fan. Played the old games and just really enjoy the whole universe that Herbert created.

But anyway, I watched the new Dune tonight and was pretty well entertained and thought they did a really good job. The actor that played Paul did excellently. Or maybe I am just easy to please. It wasn't over-the-top with social crap, either. There were some changes, but they were integrated quite well and didn't preach. When it's done right, I don't care and don't really recognize it. Just don't shove it in my face.

The original is still damn good, though.

Madrokaleb

Madrokaleb

Oct 18, 2022
Recently, I managed to squeeze in a screening of "Oppenheimer," and it was nothing short of incredible. The grandeur and immersive quality of the cinema make historical dramas like that even more powerful. I must admit, I still cherish the experience of going to the movies. There's something about the whole ritual – the anticipation, the big screen, and sharing those moments with fellow movie enthusiasts. It's an irreplaceable feeling. So, if you're thinking about getting back into the movie groove, why not check out what movies are out in theaters right now? There's a whole world of cinematic adventures waiting for you on that big screen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic