Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Semaglutide

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
If you need to kill your appetite to drop a little weight holy cow try semaglutide. It makes phentermine obsolete in my opinion. Half a mg to start and I’m lucky to get more than a handful of food down. It’s super important that you eat very clean healthy food also because it will give you terrible persistent indigestion if not. Id start with a lower dose if I was advising someone I dealt with nausea the first night. Once a week is enough after day 2 it kicks in hard and goes strong for the week. Anyone else try it?

Can u PM me bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I had to stop doing it. It got me into a groove though. I think it’s probably better suited to someone with a real obesity issue.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
It’s so easy to lose weight by just cutting out carbs and all sugars for 60 days. I would hate myself for a being a weak lazy fuck if something injured my body to just lose weight. There is just no magic bullet other than food discipline...
Just like the weak lazy fucks that take steroids ?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
The key word is, I. I hold myself to high standards and am very hard on myself if I take risks that could be negated by not doing what I know I can do. Even my very long use of AAS has been thought out to a minute detail. For instance, I only use Test, Primobolan and anavar at this age. And its in a cycle, not just grab and jab like many of my friends over the years that later wished they hadn't...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
My question is: other than appetite suppression is there a metabolic function using this drug?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
It wasn't worth it for me, especially financially. I didn't get enough appetite suppression out of it, even upwards of 1.5mg, to continue using it, and it seemed to also be contributing to heartburn. It did seem to take the edge off cravings but nowhere near as profoundly as many claim, which I'm sure just comes down to individual response. I did at least 3-4 months of it and did seem to have some rebound appetite/cravings when I stopped for about two weeks.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My question is: other than appetite suppression is there a metabolic function using this drug?
I was wondering the same thing but I think this is just simply a drug that 1. Keeps your stomach from emptying as quickly and 2. Tricks your brain into thinking you're not hungry.

My wife and I experiment on almost all drugs that come out like this when there is a lot of hype. HCG diet, meridia, Phen, and then good old diets such as the Cabbage Soup diet, Whole 30, Paleo, etc etc. Why? to save our client the aggravation and expense of realizing that a good clean well balanced diet is not a trick it is what works.

Now I will say that Semaglutide works better and faster than any other drug we have used including DNP and Phentermine. There are downsides 1. Cost, 2. Heartburn, Low Energy because of the lack of calories, morning brain fog. We are pretty extreme when we are testing and we are on it now I think almost 4 weeks in and I have lost 16 lbs My Avatar is me and you can see I am already lean. My wife is down 8 lbs so far. I have lost some size and strength but once I am off I think that will rebound back quickly something I have learned is I don't need to eat as much as I do to "survive". Now with that said surviving is not what any of us are out to do but this experiment was for our clients and in my opinion, for anyone that just does not have the willpower this is a logical choice. The biggest issue is what will happen to those that don't eat well and don't learn. I think they may end up on a yo-yo-like most diets cause. In conclusion this drug works, each person will react differently but in the end, the is no better diet than eating and exercising.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Just to note a few....

-Improves Glycaemia
-Enhances lipid oxidation & thermogenesis

Liraglutide also caused a significant increase in the expression of adipose tissue triglyceride lipase, carnitine palmitoyl transferase-1, peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)α, PPARδ, uncoupling protein-2 and type 2 iodothyronine deiodinase in the adipose tissue.

Reactions: CFM
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Here's a new one on Pemvidutide.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I’ve tried the pep side and didn’t seem to work
My other half she is on ozempic and it works for her
Just costs

now I did victoza and that seems to me the best

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I’ve tried the pep side and didn’t seem to work
My other half she is on ozempic and it works for her
Just costs

now I did victoza and that seems to me the best
Is she able to get her ozempic through insurance? My wife is trying to do that but keeps getting denied.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic