bsimon7074
What's New?

Timing of GH and insulin

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
OK.
Over the holidays had 3 weeks off of work so I was able to train in my garage and really live kind of 24/7
lifestyle. So no missed shots and all meals in got a nap in every day and slept well.
I posted about using Chinese GH and getting extremely lethargy the next days. So I also went back a reviewed my journals back in the day and started taking the GH and log right before the workout. I can state that the fullness the next few days are insane and the lethargy is nonexistent.

For those that take GH and log how do you take them? Never been a daily dose of GH only ever took it on workout days and never more than 6 ius at a time.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
OK.
Over the holidays had 3 weeks off of work so I was able to train in my garage and really live kind of 24/7
lifestyle. So no missed shots and all meals in got a nap in every day and slept well.
I posted about using Chinese GH and getting extremely lethargy the next days. So I also went back a reviewed my journals back in the day and started taking the GH and log right before the workout. I can state that the fullness the next few days are insane and the lethargy is nonexistent.

For those that take GH and log how do you take them? Never been a daily dose of GH only ever took it on workout days and never more than 6 ius at a time.
Shit generic GH 3 IU a day made me somewhat lethargic. That will happen though.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been on for some years now. Honestly man, I just pretend like I don't have any sides, lol

I get problems with my hands from time to time but I believe I would have the same hand problems without it. They do stay pretty full though.

Are you running slin with it now?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I've been on for some years now. Honestly man, I just pretend like I don't have any sides, lol

I get problems with my hands from time to time but I believe I would have the same hand problems without it. They do stay pretty full though.

Are you running slin with it now?
Yes but I think I am going to stop. I am getting more fat than in the past from lower dosed log 10 ius. Part of it is aging and change of lifestyle sitting on my ass too much working from home and even when at work sitting for online meetings vs physical interaction in conference rooms.
I am taking the blacktops 3 to 4 iu EOD due to sides.
I am getting ready to start some serostim so will see if I can shed the fat without insulin now.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yes but I think I am going to stop. I am getting more fat than in the past from lower dosed log 10 ius. Part of it is aging and change of lifestyle sitting on my ass too much working from home and even when at work sitting for online meetings vs physical interaction in conference rooms.
I am getting ready to start some serostim so will see if I can shed the fat without insulin now.
Forgive my ignorance here, just doing slin for the first time.Being very cautious and just worked my way up to 4 units post w/o. My post w/o is 50g karbolin & 2 scoops protein, then I eat 1-1/2 hr later. (i do my gh first thing in the morning so I don't f-up and forget or fall asleep before bed at night and forget).
So you do both the log & gh pre?
How you are doing your carbs & fats doing pre w/o?
Listing to Milos, he says not to do fats until after the peak of the slin because slin can't tell the difference between them and will trap fat in the muscle so avoid the fats during the time the slin is active.
I've had someone talk to me about them feeling like they were going to die taking slin pre w/o and quit and only take it immediately post now.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
As long as you're not taking fats in during the slin use it shouldn't make you gain.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic