Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

I'm starting a new chapter in my life. What's your advice?

• Thread starter Funny_Asian_Man
  • Start Date
Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
I'm confused. Are you saying that now that you're done with college you're going to dedicate your life to Olympic lifting? Will that be your job? Do you plan on getting paid to lift? Your 31 yrs. old, have an excess of wisdom, just graduated college with a degree in what? Olympic lifting? Grow the fuck up and go to work. Get off the food stamps and stop depending on others to pay your way. You seriously need professional help and this isn't the place to get it. WTF????

lol. I'd normally be taken aback by such cruel words, but I've been around the internet long enough to know there are those people (like you) who have nothing better to do than hurt people you don't know in internet forums with your words.

All I can say is that I have no reason to take you seriously, sir. Have a great day.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Not only do I know what to do, I'm arrogant enough to believe I know more than anyone else in the world. Sincerely.
That's why we think you are a gimmick account. In one week of searching on the net you could have the perfect diet training and supplement plan in the world. Bodybuilding is the easiest thing I have ever done in my life. Started at 15 reading every book and magazine I could. 50 now. Why was it so easy...? Because I wanted it so badly it was fun.

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
I wanted to be big strong and lean and respected and I got all those things. Unlike your pretending to be some dumbass on a message board.

I guess I misunderstood your entire message, so here's a more thoughtful response.

Dude, I'm not pretending to be a dumbass. I meant what I said. I've said that I am good training to get stronger but I know nothing about losing fat. And it's not like I cannot intellectually figure out, because I can. It's more like I refuse to talk about it since I have no experience with it. You gotta lead by example.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Massive G hurt his feelings. He won't be back.
Haha. I felt like this guy was a member who created a second account just for comical relief. Some of his posts about powerlifting and his goals were out there.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Join the Marine Core Navy or Army

F the Air Force / Space Force fags.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022

You won't call them fags when they are fighting aliens up in space on July 4th!

171423460funny-butt-rocket-animated-gif.gif

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020

Excuse me? There are a lot of us AF or x-AF that can phuck people up. Uncle Sam trained and paid me to kill people doesn't matter if we do/did it from the ground or the sky. At least we weren't out on some ship with 1,000 other men for 6 months or longer playing with each others pool noodles.

As for Funny Asian dude...fat loss is called cardio and nutrition. Schools out, now go get a job so..."you pay now"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic