Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Supplements you can take now that benefit cardiovascular health

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I am all about preventative maintenance for my cars and bikes. Why not my body?
This is a good article. I will post the paragraph with the supps that are found to be of benefit and the whole article for those of you you wish to read the whole thing.

The researchers looked at randomized, controlled intervention trials evaluating 27 different types of antioxidant supplements. They found strong evidence that several offered cardiovascular benefit. These included omega-3 fatty acid, which decreased mortality from cardiovascular disease; folic acid, which lowered stroke risk; and coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant sometimes marketed as CoQ10, which decreased all-cause mortality. Omega-6 fatty acid, L-arginine, L-citrulline, Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, alpha-lipoic acid, melatonin, catechin, curcumin, flavanol, genistein and quercetin also showed evidence of reducing cardiovascular risk.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I am all about preventative maintenance for my cars and bikes. Why not my body?
This is a good article. I will post the paragraph with the supps that are found to be of benefit and the whole article for those of you you wish to read the whole thing.

The researchers looked at randomized, controlled intervention trials evaluating 27 different types of antioxidant supplements. They found strong evidence that several offered cardiovascular benefit. These included omega-3 fatty acid, which decreased mortality from cardiovascular disease; folic acid, which lowered stroke risk; and coenzyme Q10, an antioxidant sometimes marketed as CoQ10, which decreased all-cause mortality. Omega-6 fatty acid, L-arginine, L-citrulline, Vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, alpha-lipoic acid, melatonin, catechin, curcumin, flavanol, genistein and quercetin also showed evidence of reducing cardiovascular risk.

Great post JG. Omega 3 and 6 came to mind immediately when I read the title of the thread. Thanks for sharing brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic