Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Logan Paul vs Floyd Mayweather

A

abievoller7

Aug 22, 2022
The biggest disgrace I've seen in boxing.

A

abievoller7

Aug 22, 2022
The biggest disgrace I've seen in boxing.
To be honest, the fight is just so-so. I would even say a shameful fight. And I also bet money on this fight money. I wish I hadn't sat down to watch it. And I can safely say that this is the most shameful fight I've seen. If I wasn't interested in boxing I'd say it was 322, but no, they really fucked up. It's a perfect illustration of how much social media affects us. Before social media, this clown wouldn't have been known at all. Neither would most clowns of this time. Just watching the post-fight footage made me realize how insignificant this fight was. If anyone doesn't know what I mean just watch the tape here

Last edited by a moderator:
FrancisSanders

FrancisSanders

Apr 1, 2023
Floyd Mayweather is widely considered one of the greatest boxers of all time, with a perfect professional record of 50 wins and 0 losses. Logan Paul, on the other hand, is a YouTuber and social media personality with limited professional boxing experience. Despite this, the fight is expected to generate significant revenue and attract a large audience.

While many boxing fans may view the fight as a spectacle rather than a serious sporting event, it remains to be seen how the fight will play out in the ring. Mayweather may indeed be the heavy favorite, but anything can happen in a boxing match, and Paul may surprise everyone with his performance. Ultimately, the outcome of the fight will be determined on the night of the event.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Happening June 6th. Is there anything people won't do to make money. Mayweather is going to wipe his ass with this clown and walk out with BIG MONEY. I watched some boxing clips of Paul and he is HORRIBLE. Never even heard of this idiot until yesterday.
Nope, it's a show, Mayweather will drag it out to make it look good. It's not even close to being competitive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic