trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Big props for Beta Alenine too

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
If anybody remembers ABB Ripped Force had ephedra. When the ban came down I worked for a Supplement Wholesaler. ABB wanted the bottles back to credit the company BUT they didn't want to pay they freight to send it back. Told us to dump it and send empties back.
I went down to the grocery store bought close to 25- 30 gallon water jugs. Dumped it and filled it Speed stack had so much stashed got a good year out of it. The exp dates were good for over a year if I remember correctly. Also AST told us to dump it took cases home....love that stuff
I remember Ripped Force, but how many of your recall the Speed Stacks from the 90s. Those also had natural ephedra.

I use Omega Ltd. for gear and recommend Omega 3 (as well as flaxxseed), Omegas 6 & 9.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
I remember Ripped Force, but how many of your recall the Speed Stacks from the 90s. Those also had natural ephedra.

I use Omega Ltd. for gear and recommend Omega 3 (as well as flaxxseed), Omegas 6 & 9.
Had approx a full pallets of mis flavor. I loved the stuff especially on leg days!!! Sure miss the heart palpitations....lol

T

txabertheory

Jul 29, 2022
Peptides were good for me. I didn't want to take proteins right from the beginning, and peptides were exactly what I needed. It helped me be stronger generally and recover faster. It's still not a panacea, but it did work well for me.
But the best nootropic supplement is Neuriva for me because it helps my brain be more active and reduces anxiety issues. Exercising did help me to fight my depression because it's a major source of dopamine, but this additional vitamin supplement helped me stabilize that result. Not sure it would work for everyone, but it did change my life.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Besides the essentials like protein powder and vitamins, I’d say the classic ECA combo. Cheap and effective.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic