Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

COVID Booster

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Are any of you guys getting the latest round of the COVID booster? As we head into winter I'm interested to see who is getting it and who isn't. I know there are some health care workers in here... what are your thoughts?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
What's the point?

I mean now that most of the truth has been told about covid and the vaccines...why bother?

Many people now who were either fooled or coerced into taking those worthless and even harmful vaccines wish they wouldn't have.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am not getting it unless mandated by work. I was only required to get the first 2 shots. Vulnerable Thousands will still die like from it they have for years from the flu. I have had the flu 3 times in my adult life and each time had received the flu vaccine in the fall. I have been lucky neither my wife or I have had it and she works the covid unit at a nursing home. I myself have been around clusters of groups at work that passed covid around at the office but never got sick but had to work from home and test test test due to contact tracing procedures.

Q

quinnie

TID Lady Member
Aug 31, 2022
Do keep in mind this booster is for the first variant of COVID. The argument of " oh but it reduces the symptoms if you get sick" is kinda poor after almost 3 years. I

It's up to people if they think a 4th shot is worth potentially having reduced symptoms (because I suppose the first three of the same vaccine no longer do that). I don't think we need to constantly boost ourselves at this point. (Is it 4? I don't remember, I haven't thought about COVID since like May)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Being someone that was overly cautious this past 2 years I am probably not going to get the booster. That is not based on the vaccine being a shame I just think since it's not being pushed like it was IF there some sort of conspiracy it has lost this momentum and seems to have pretty fizzled out those very little news on it like there was. With that said it doesn't seem as dangerous as they said it was or could have been. So more than likely again I will not get the booster

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It will interesting to see what is coming in form of mandates if any are coming at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic