Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP Season

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Gonna run some shortly. I am wanting to run it not for the loss but for the testing of how it might assist with keeping sugars low. Being diabetic, gotta watch those high and lows but running HGh has the tendency to shoot the sugars up. DNP helps with keep sugar low so might try a 100mg E2D or E3D to see how it helps.

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
That’s not the norm, and no your body doesn’t adapt to it. That bullshit and dangerous to say. DNP sides sneaks up on you at high doses 500+ it’ll slam you hard. You’ll feel fine one day, and then the next you’ll feel like you were hit by a truck.

Personally, 200mg per day ran for a month was excellent. I maintained a low carb diet, had good energy, felt well, and my strength didn’t plummet. Fatloss was great. As Myo said, keep it low and slow.

My body just doesnt feel it any more that low. Im between 500-750 and Ill run that for 2-3 weeks. Ive been using DNP on and off obviously for 10 years or so and believe its an almost must have compound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
That’s not the norm, and no your body doesn’t adapt to it. That bullshit and dangerous to say. DNP sides sneaks up on you at high doses 500+ it’ll slam you hard. You’ll feel fine one day, and then the next you’ll feel like you were hit by a truck.

Personally, 200mg per day ran for a month was excellent. I maintained a low carb diet, had good energy, felt well, and my strength didn’t plummet. Fatloss was great. As Myo said, keep it low and slow.

I think your bidy does in-fact adjust to it just as it does to compounds making higher doses needed to produce the same results. Its that way from street drugs to anabolics. 250 use to make me sweat profusely. Now I can easily tolerate 1000 mg a day. My wife use to get crushed on 100 a day and now takes 300 barely breaking a sweat.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I will never understand the use of that compound. I watched a guy die right in front of me at Golds Venice from that. Losing fat is a simple diet change for me, throw in a few compounds and I can get to 5% if I wanted to. I hope you all are safe, thats one UGL Product you better hope the creator has dialed in...

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
I will never understand the use of that compound. I watched a guy die right in front of me at Golds Venice from that. Losing fat is a simple diet change for me, throw in a few compounds and I can get to 5% if I wanted to. I hope you all are safe, thats one UGL Product you better hope the creator has dialed in...

Just as in anything its all about moderation and knowing what your body can and cant handle. Any compound is bad for you if taken in doses that are well bad for you.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
In diabetics, DNP effects on both hyperglycemia and glucose tolerance are generally worsened in the short term. With long-term administration, glucose tolerance is improved in diabetics, but not hyperglycemia. Practically, it's less potent an insulin sensitizing agent than aspirin.

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
In diabetics, DNP effects on both hyperglycemia and glucose tolerance are generally worsened in the short term. With long-term administration, glucose tolerance is improved in diabetics, but not hyperglycemia. Practically, it's less potent an insulin sensitizing agent than aspirin.

Well thank God Im not a diabetic and only use it to cut the fuck up when needed. Thanks for the intel though……

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic