Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Proud dad passing in on

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Well he popped his cherry today. Threw up after a grueling leg day.
Leg press, Hack squats, leg extension, leg curls end with some calf's.
Not doing and squats little hesitant has scoliosis, also wore a brace when he was younger. We also do Hex bar for deadlifts, just to avoid any back issues. Maybe I'm being overprotective, I think deadlifts are a must. But just protecting him.
He's watch some Ronnie Coleman videos on YouTube. Last set of Hack squats he looked at me said "light weight baby" pushed out a hard set of 8.
Been 2 months his diet is great eat 5-6 meals a day. He's back in school this week, has a protein bar and shake in his backpack. You can see the development happening and he's excited. And so am I watching this!!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Congrats to you brother, that's just awesome to have that connection with your boy - I'm a dad of twins also, it's a helluva ride although mine are a bit younger.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Nice work and glad to hear this ....always good to have the young guys working out

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
You can see the development happening and he's excited. And so am I watching this!!!
Great life lesson right there! Work hard and reap the rewards. Now the big question; are the girls noticing?

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Great life lesson right there! Work hard and reap the rewards. Now the big question; are the girls noticing?
Lol not yet, he has friends that are girls from his old highschool. But now he started college last year instead of his Junior year in Highschool. So he's surrounded by college girls probably little intimidating for his. On a funny note last year some girl he was partnering up with on a assignment, ask he wanted to hang out and have a few drinks at the place she bartends at. He told her can't he was only 16yrs old. She was stunned lol. That's why he probably wants to train helps with his self confidence!!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Lol not yet, he has friends that are girls from his old highschool. But now he started college last year instead of his Junior year in Highschool. So he's surrounded by college girls probably little intimidating for his. On a funny note last year some girl he was partnering up with on a assignment, ask he wanted to hang out and have a few drinks at the place she bartends at. He told her can't he was only 16yrs old. She was stunned lol. That's why he probably wants to train helps with his self confidence!!

@Pooh6369
It’s good you two have a close father & son relationship. Those late teenage years are vital, and it looks like he’s on the right track. Very positive, and nice to hear.

Most of my basement gym equipment I inherited from my dad. He trained me at a young age. While nutrition wise was lacking due too the “old school” mentality, the training was solid. It brings back a lot of fond memories for the both of us.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019
Congrats to you brother, that's just awesome to have that connection with your boy - I'm a dad of twins also, it's a helluva ride although mine are a bit younger.
Man the twin ride is the best, they have always gotten along. Both would be considered "nerds" but I like that having friends of similar interests. And realize the value of a education. And when they got offered to start college early at 16yrs old. They were so excited, on track to get there bachelor's in 3 years.
The other kid hasn't ask to go with us yet, but maybe soon he See's his development. To say I'm blessed would be a understatement.
All I can say enjoy the ride, I went from having one in each arm rocking them to sleep. Now these guy's are getting their drivers license in a couple of months. Shit went way to fast.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
I know EXACTLY how you feel. My boy is 26y/o consistent and dedicated with the gym and diet. So proud of him, he might be the reason I hurt my shoulder/bicep/elbow :) Congrats!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic